Chapter 35: Old Man Consequences

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Everyone alright?" I asked. "Yeah," said Foxy. "Yep," said Mangle. "Where the fuck are we?!" asked Springtrap not answering my question. "Huh," I said looking around. Everything was all weird and there was pixels all around; we were sucked in the machine. "Why are we all weird?" asked Foxy looking at her hands. "It's appears that we've been sucked in the game. And the style appears to be in 8-bit," I responded. "The machine is still here, it's just in 8-bit style like the rest of this place, including us," I said. "Let's just get the fuck out of here and never come back," said Springtrap walking over to the arcade machine. "No, we can't yet. It's odd enough this place even exists; we have to explore it," I said. "I don't have time for this shit!" he responded. "Why else would your father hide this thing? Or Henry. It has to have a purpose or sense of value to even hide this thing," I said. "You can leave, I don't care. But it's worth exploring and discovering the purpose of this place, whether the outcome rewards nothing or not." Springtrap had his gaze towards the machine, then he turned around. "Fine! But if there's nothing, I'll make sure your head is detached; just like the rest of your body," he responded while walking past us. "Then I expect my head to stay with me," I said to myself. Me, Foxy, and Mangle followed him as we walked out of the room and into William's office. "It seems we're still here, it's just a different dimension that different from our reality," I said looking around. "How does this even exist?" asked Mangle. "More questions that appear each day, and less answers I have to uncover," I responded. "At this point I won't have any answered ever." "What happens if the others try to find us?" asked Foxy. "Let's just hope they don't get stuck here as well," I responded. We walked out and went into the main room, experiencing the reality that existed, but that never seemed real. I guess William had a good memory of this type of game style to have me carry that information with me. It felt weird already walking in a game; though it was more of another world. What didn't seem clear to me was who built this place? How did this world even exist? What was the purpose of this place? "Wait! Was that door there before?" said Foxy holding her arm out to stop me. There was a door near the stage, waiting for it's secrets to be withheld. "No. That wasn't here before," I said. "How about we get this over with!" said Springtrap walking up to the door. "Don't! We don't know what's in there!" warned Mangle. "Like he's gonna listen," I said. He opened the door as he stepped in. "Great! Now we gotta make sure he doesn't end up more dead than what he already is!" I said. "That was rude!" said Mangle. "Now's not the time for that," I said running. Foxy and Mangle followed behind me as I stopped to Springtrap standing still. I stopped and so did everyone else as well, confused on what was in front of us. In front of our animatronic eyes was a pond, and next to that pond an old man. "What the hell?" I asked confused. The old man looked at us, more like turned considering the 8-bit style made things weird. "Ah, welcome my friends!" he said. "Who are you?" asked Foxy. "I am someone who has the task of watching the place, someone who knows your actions, your mistakes. I am the Old Man Consequences." "What even is this place?" I asked. "Oh to one's eye, nothing more than a way into the depths of the unknown, to worlds known by only few," he said. "What? Can you go into more detail?" I asked. "I don't have time for your dumb shit! How about you explain this damn place!?" yelled Springtrap. "Hmm... I see he still exists in reality," said Old Man Consequences observing Springtrap. "You know his problem?" I asked. "Everyone does. He is the reason why this worlds exists," he responded. "What? How?" I asked. "In time you will all know," he said. "But you require a solution to fix him, at least temporary?" he asked. "You can help him!?" asked Mangle excited. "Precisely. However he will only have half control of it. That part will be up to him," he said. "What are you trying to hint?" I asked. "We will discuss this later. Right now it is important we help your friend," he said. "I am not complying with this," said Springtrap backing away from us. The old man stood up as he walked over to us. He passed by all of us as he got closer to Springtrap. "GET AWAY ASSHOLE!" yelled Springtrap backing up fast to the door. Just as the old man was about to get closer, Springtrap turned around quickly to open the door. To his and our surprise, the door was gone; disappeared from reality. "WHAT!" said Springtrap perplexed and angry at the same time. The old man put both of his hands on Springtrap's head, as energy started transferring through his arm to Springtrap. He screamed in pain as we watched the power of what seemed like witchery in some ways. Mangle's expression showed she was worrying for Springtrap's safety, and I could say the same if I was put in the same situation. He let go if him as Springtrap fell to the ground. Mangle ran over to him as we watched, letting her have her moment for herself. "You think he's good now?" asked Foxy. "Let's hope so," I responded. She stopped above him as the old man watched, observing our sympathy for one another. "Springtrap?" Mangle asked holding his head. The silence and no movement gave me the thought of nothing, but then relief. He opened his eyes slowly, getting our hope up he was back to normal. "Hey... Am I dreaming of a video game?" he asked. Foxy sighed in relief as I let out a satisfied smile, knowing someone I could consider a friend was back. "It's good to have you back," said Mangle smiling. "Yeah... um, I know everything I did. Sorry I was a dick," he said. "Oh I don't need an apology," she responded. "You don't?" he asked. "Just this," she said as she kissed him. "Love. It is wonderful," said Old Man Consequences. "I can agree on that one for sure," I responded. Mangle and Springtrap broke their kiss as they got up and walked over to us. "My friends, I have done all I can for the moment, but you should all be best going now," he said. "But how? The doors gone," pointed out Foxy. "Don't fear. I have a way of transporting you all out of here," he said. "But know this, many great obstacles will come to face you. Truths will becomes lies. Friends will become enemies. The darkness with overcome the powerful. All that your doing will lead up to something worth more than all of your life's... He will rise." "Wait what!? Who is he?" I asked. "Farewell friends. May you all stay safe," he said getting ready to transport us. Then I could feel myself being sucked out of something, more like pulled, and to hell that actually made me feel pain. "Fuck," I said. "I can never get any damn answers."