Chapter 17: Who's the hero?

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Do you think he might've left?" asked Bon Bon. "He wouldn't do that, or at least as far as I know," I responded. "But then would've Springtrap returned by now?" asked Foxy. "He would do anything to help him," said Mangle. Suddenly the building shook as an explosion echoed through the building. Everyone stumbled and staggered at this, unsure what was going on. "What fuck was that?!" exclaimed Bon Bon. Before anyone had a chance to say anything, fire caught my eye from the distance. "Shit the place is burning down! We need to find Springtrap fast!" I exclaimed quickly. We quickly ran in the main room observing the place. Everything was engulfed in flames; it was all going to burn down, just like 'Fazbear's Fright.' "SpringtrapShadow Freddy!" called out Mangle. I could tell she really wanted to see if Springtrap was ok, which I knew exactly why. "Do you think they're alright?" asked Foxy. "They have to be, Springtrap has to be!" exclaimed Mangle. "We can't be too sure," said Golden Freddy. "Well he always has a habit of surviving anything, and I mean literally anything," I pointed out. It was true, he became half an animatronic, died and possessed an animatronic suit, and survived the burning of "Fazbear's Fright." He has survived the impossible. "Look!" said Bon Bon suddenly while pointing towards the direction of the back room, or at least where it once was. I turned to see all my confidence stay where it was at in the beginning; knowing he would survive. Walking out of the fire, as if immortals that had nothing to stop them what so ever, was Springtrap and Shadow. They made their way towards us as they stepped out of the fire. As soon as they did that, Mangle ran over to Springtrap and hugged him with the relief of seeing him. "I thought I lost!" she said. "Well I do have a habit of coming back," he responded with a small smile. It was the one of the few times he actually smiled, guess it was hard to make him smile. "Look, I know you both are having a moment, but I don't want to die and lose all of you," I said. I looked at Foxy, indicating I meant this to her the most. Her beautiful eyes were the only thing I needed as an answer back. "Did we get everything from the hidden room?" I asked. "Springtrap and Mangle looked at each other; being paralyzed to the bone, if they had bones. "Is there even enough time?" asked Mangle. "It's important to us, I'm going to get it!" said Springtrap at once. He got ready to run, except as soon as he did, I got in his way. I wasn't going to allow him to that. He looked at me if I was an idiot for doing this. "I'll go." "I admire your decision, but I'm doing this," he said as he tried going around me. I moved to the side to where he was trying to go. His face was turning now into anger, and annoyance. "Get. Out. Of. The. Way," he said slowly. "There is no time to argue or waste. The more time we sit here, the more we allow our fate to endure us," said Shadow. I looked at Shadow and then back at Springtrap. He didn't even look away, he only kept his unorthodox gaze locked on to me. "Look I know you're trying to be the hero here, but they're can't always be one. You have to allow others to step in, even if the odds are against them. If they want to be one, then so be it," I explained. "You can be a hero by getting everyone out out of here, and I can be one by getting those files." I ran as fast as I could to do what I had to, be the hero. Fire was blocking my path from what I could see, but that wasn't going to stop me. I may not be fire proof, but at least I know how to avoid it. I jumped over the fire as I got into the room. Luckily the fire hadn't burn this part down, considering how much time we wasted. I quickly ran to the boxes of files. There was a lot more stuff in there than what I imagined. I looked back at the entrance, realizing my only entrance was blocked by fire, ready to consume however. And that being me of course. "Shit," I said to myself. I looked around quickly to observe my surroundings for any means of escape. There was nothing, just the walls of this place. 'Think, think! What to do!' I thought. I noticed however something was in one of the boxes sticking out. I grabbed it and pulled it out to reveal an axe. "Hmm... this just might be my lucky day." I quickly swung it at the wall that was far from the fire. I swung multiple times as finally I had a big hole, one that I could use to escape. I moved the boxes through the hole as I looked back. The fire was almost close, but that didn't mean I was going perish by it's wrath. I quickly jumped through the hole as I fell on the ground. I quickly got up looking back at the place. Smoke was coming from the place that was now considered hell, if it wasn't that already. "Who could've done this?" I asked myself aloud. "Freddy!" I turned around,  only to fall down to someone hugging me for their life. It was Foxy, the love of my life. "Hey, hey, I'm fine!" I said at once. "I know. That's what I'm happy for," she responded with a smile. I smiled back, I was glad I had someone like her to keep me happy. Or even happy in the first place. "Well..." said Golden Freddy walking towards us with everyone else. "We got what we need. It's best we check these before we leave." "Yeah," I responded. "All that work just for this shit." Everyone looked at me. "It was just a joke."