Chapter 37: Anybody home?

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"My god this is so boring!" said Bon Bon tired of walking. "We're almost there, but don't be happy yet. We have no idea if Henry is still there, or if he rigged the place with traps to prevent anyone from exploring the place," said Springtrap. "Let's just hope it ain't that hard," said Mangle. "So how do we get in the place?" I asked. "It never was locked, but it pretty well hidden,
responded Springtrap. "Is that why we had to go down a lot of alley ways?" asked Foxy. "Yes. But also it's the fastest way to get there," he responded. "Thank fuck!" said Bon Bon. "I find it ironic you rather prefer this way, considering you were complaining this way required more time to consume," said Shadow Freddy. "Well I changed my mind," he responded. "For once." "Alright, we're here," said Springtrap turning the corner. There was a sewer to the left of the alley way we exited out of, yet it didn't look like it had anything to hide, at least from first glance. "There's nothing here," said Fredbear. "Maybe to you, but there's always something hidden in plain sight," responded Springtrap walking to the side of the sewer. He flipped some panel that completely blended in with the color with the cement. There was a button behind it, as he pressed it. Then as if by magic, the sewer disappeared to show two doors. Everyone stood like people that had little knowledge of this type of stuff. "How?" I asked intrigued by this. "Henry designed this to protect his hideout, though I can't recall how he made it," said Springtrap. "It seems to be too advanced to make, even today," I said. "Then how did he make it?" asked Foxy. "If only we knew," I responded. "Let's go, but quietly and with stealth. I'm not aware if the place is inhabited or abandoned. And I'm not sure if he has defenses or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. So I'm enforcing precaution," said Springtrap. "I think that's a wise decision. If Henry is here, we'll have the element of surprise on catching him off guard," said Shadow Freddy. "Alright then. Lead the way Springtrap," I said. He nodded as he walked in slowly while crouching a bit to not be seen. We followed behind him as did the same. As soon as we all got in, the door closed behind us, following with the loud thud of the door closing; signifying our presence. "Shit! This is so loud anyone in this place could hear the door," I said softly. "Hmm... perhaps we don't have the element of surprise after all," responded Springtrap. "That's if he's here," I said adding onto his statement. "Let's keep moving. And make sure to stay quiet," said Springtrap. He continued taking the path and direction of being the leader as we followed behind. We stopped at a corner as Springtrap was looking over the corner constantly with paranoia, probably having the fear that if Henry was here, I knew where we were. Springtrap looked back at us as he made a hand movement while gesturing his hands. Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy or something, and I would have the same thought. "Do you think any of us know what the hell that means?" asked Bon Bon. "It means to move," I said answering his question. "Of course you know his weird ass communicating language," he responded. "Shut up and move!" I hissed at him. We went around the corner as we walked into what looked to be a camera room to monitor this facility. "Seems like every place we go to always has a constant repeating pattern on having a camera room," I said looking around. "Well how else are you supposed to watch this place?" asked Fredbear. "I know that, but it gives you that sense of being at the same place everyday. And feel like you can't escape it," I responded. "It would depend on the place though. I wouldn't mind staying at it everyday, as long as it doesn't have any danger," responded Bon Bon. "That's not my point," I responded. "Then what is it?!" he asked sarcastically. "Every pizzeria had camera's, and not to just look at the location. It's true purpose was to watch and observe the animatronics position, and use that to survive," I said. "Can we quit talking and actually focus on what we came here for?" asked Springtrap. "Right. It looks like this place is vacant," I said. "Apparently so," said Golden Freddy. "Now we start digging for information," responded Springtrap. He sat down on the chair that was in front of the desk that had an old computer. He blew dust off the computer, showing how old this place was. He hit the power button as the computer turned on, showing power still ran through this place. "How's there still power?" asked Mangle. "Henry built his own generators to power this place. And it seems they're still functional," answered Springtrap. Once the computer completely turned on, he tried logging on but stopped as the screen flashed 'password required' informing him about needing one. "Dammit! I need the password," said Springtrap. "You happen to know it?" asked Fredbear. "I don't even know the damn password for this thing," he responded. "However, I have the feeling Henry has it somewhere around this place." "Good. Once we get the password, we can get the answers we desperately need," said Golden Freddy. "Why not ask for them from someone else?" We all turned around to see the sight of the shadow of someone who had fallen to lies, RXQ. "Fantastic!" I said to myself. "We just walked into a trap! So original."