Chapter 8: Tested against your nightmares

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"What do you see?!" called Springtrap from above. "Uh, you might want to come down here and see for yourselves!" I called to them. "Can you just tell us?!" asked Bon Bon from above. "How about for once you actually get your asses down here and check it out!" I responded. "We don't have time for this. Someone go down first!" said Springtrap from above. "Fine, I'll go," said Bon Bon. He jumped down, landing next to me. "Woah! What the hell is this?" he asked. "Well whats down there?!" asked Springtrap from above. "Um... I hate to be the other asshole and say it, but you need to come down here to believe it!" responded Bon Bon. "OH FUCK OFF, WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST EXPLAIN!" yelled Springtrap angry. He jumped down as Fredbear, Foxy, and Mangle jumped down as well. "We'll watch up here to ensure nobody else comes down here!" said Shadow Freddy peering his head from above. "Alright!" I responded. "What the fuck is this?" asked Springtrap. He seemed to realize that we were in a room, or a security room to be precise. "What is this doing down here?" asked Mangle. "We're about to find out," I responded while walking towards the desk that sat against the wall, surrounded by monitors and screens. They were turned off, but it still indicated somebody had been using them. I walked over and saw the laptop for the cameras was on the desk. "This should give us access to the cameras. Wherever they are," I said. I turned it on, only for it to show up a screen asking for the password, blocking our route to curiosity. "Dammit! There's a password!" "Can we unlock it?" asked Foxy. "If we knew then password, then ya," said Bon Bon. "Well, we can waste our time on the password, or conserve that time and check out that door that's on the left," suggested Fredbear. I turned to the right to see he was right, there was a door on the left. "Huh? I never noticed that door," I pointed out. "Really? You should be more aware of your surroundings, you never know whats around you," said Bon Bon. 'Hmm, guess I should,' I said in my head. Springtrap walked up to the door and slowly opened the door; being cautious, just to make sure nothing bad happened. "What the fuck?" he said at once. "What?" I asked while walking over, and the answer was in front of me; staring back. I could see a hallway, one that resembled a house. "What is even going on?" asked Mangle. "Somethings wrong, that's what," I responded answering her question. "Well, who's going first?" asked Fredbear. "I'll go," I said at once. Springtrap stepped aside as I walked past him and the others into the unknown. Everyone walked behind me, constantly checking around them. "Why is this even here?" asked Mangle looking around. "I don't know, maybe for a experiment or something else?" guessed Springtrap. "Well whatever it was for, I rather not stay too long and find out," I said. We turned a corner, and at the corner of my eye I saw something; or someone familiar I could say. "Wait! Is that you Springtrap?"