Chapter 6: The buttons of mystery

Funtime's Freddy's P.O.V

"HandyUnit!' HandyUnit!" "Haven't you've done that enough times already?" asked Bon Bon. "Well, I'm making sure he is here," I said. "Even though we've already established he's not here," said Fredbear. "So then how is he not here?I don't even know where his power source is, or how he could be removed," said Foxy. "What doesn't make sense, is why Henry would take him. If this was his doing," I asked. "Honestly I have no clue," responded Bon Bon. "How long does it take for them to get down here?" asked Fredbear impatiently. All of sudden the doors opened, as if it did that to answer his question. "Alright, lets check this place out.... again," said Springtrap walking out of the elevator with the others behind him. "So where to?" asked Fredbear. "Through the vent," I said looking at it. He turned to face it, having a face of disappointment. "Oh." "I'll go first," I said getting down on the ground. I crawled through the vent as everyone else did the same one at a time. It almost felt good returning back here, almost. It was just the fact that we were coming here for a different reason sucked the excitement and joy out of me. But in all honestly, I knew we would return to this place, just not because of trying to find someone. I got out of the vent as I waited for everyone. Eventually everyone was in the room, but already I was noticing something wrong. "Um... why is all the power out?" asked Bon Bon noticing my observation. "It wasn't like this when were here," pointed out Mangle. "Somebody's been here," said Golden Freddy. "And a perfect place for Henry to be at," said Springtrap. "What are these?" asked Fredbear. I turned to the direction he was staring at, he was talking about the two panels. "Ya, what are these?" said Mangle asking the same question. "We... don't know. We never got a chance to test out what these things did," I responded uneasy. Everyone looked at me, knowing something was wrong. "What is it?" asked Foxy. "What if... Henry put these here?" I said. Everyone looked at each other, fearing it was a possibility. "It could've been him," said Springtrap. "Or William put these here for a reason," said Shadow Freddy. "I consider we should see what it does, but with caution." said Golden Freddy. "Alright, lets hope it doesn't do anything bad," I said. I moved my hand slowly to the button with the fear of not knowing what purpose it held, or what it was capable of doing. I pressed the button, and immediately followed with Foxy screaming in pain. I quickly turned around to see electricity around her as it stopped a second later. "Foxy!" I said checking to see the damage. I held Foxy as she spoke, "I'm fine, but damn did that hurt." "What the hell was that?" asked Bon Bon. "A controlled shock." We all looked at Springtrap at his unexpected answer. "Henry used this on me a long time ago. I could not forget something as painful as this," he said. "But why is it hooked up to Foxy, what is the point of it?" I asked. "Can't say for sure," he responded. "What about the other buttons?" asked Mangle. "I don't think we should," I responded. I didn't know what else these buttons could do; these buttons of mystery. "But what if it's used for something else?" asked Mangle. "I don't want to risk anybody else getting hurt!" I said raising my tone. "Then I'll risk it," said Golden Freddy pressing the button. "What! You idiot!" exclaimed Springtrap. He pressed it, but it didn't do any harm, or at least physically, only mentally. "It-It can't be them!"