Chapter 41: Hope is there for you

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"You think any of the others know what we did... you know?" asked Foxy. "Probably. I won't be surprised if they knew. I just hope Springtrap and Mangle didn't bring any attention towards themselves. If so I better be ready to back their asses up," I said. "Wait, what do you mean? What did they do?" asked Foxy. "Let's just say we weren't the only ones that did our 'alone time'," I responded. "Oh! I see," she responded realizing what I meant. I walked through the hallway that lead towards the others; I wanted to make sure if everyone else was handling the situation any better than us. I could hear the others voices, which was giving me a feeling that they may have found out what Springtrap and Foxy were doing, not to mention I could hear Springtrap's voice repeatedly trying to get words out all at once. As we walked in, we stepped into what felt like a meeting of important discussion that was rudely interrupted by ignorant people that did not understand privacy. And it didn't help on how the way everyone was looking at us that gave you the idea that we did something wrong. Even the awkward silence and nobody saying a word kinda had the sense of urge that was practically forced onto you to break that silence. "Are we... interrupting something?" I asked a bit on edge. "Ya dipshit! The four of were fucking so god damn loud the sound of it echoed throughout this whole place. It felt like I was forced to watch it!" said Bon Bon. I stood blushing, feeling like it may have not been a wise decision to choose. "I'm sorry. We just... needed to clear our heads... Especially from what happened," I said. Nobody said a word, only they had the thought that reminded them of what Shadow Freddy's sacrifice meant to them, someone who would give their one live to keep us from existing, an example of being a father in a way. "I can see where you're coming from. He did what he had too, he chose to risk his own life for us. He knew we could go on without him," said Golden Freddy. "Well, for me I haven't been around you guys for long. But during the time I knew him I felt all he wanted to do was not let anyone suffer the same way... for what I did... and for all those kids that were unfortunate to be unlucky," said Fredbear. "He knew he could at least fix some of those problems, and look what he's done. He changed the way of you Springtrap, gave those poor souls peace, and he banded every one of us to end what had started... killing the source of the problem, Henry. That's something that is hard to achieve, and that's one damn good person whose capable of doing that." We all looked at Bon Bon, waiting for what he had to say. "Well what could I say, he was cool. Sure he was a bit different, but it was his responsibility to be a father figure to all of us. Not to forget he has cool ass powers," he said. "Of course," I said with a chuckle. "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now, or any of us," said Springtrap. "His name and purpose will be remembered, and to the person that will be the reason this will all end." "I hate to break the excitement, but we still haven't found any leads towards Henry's current state of location," said Mangle. "That fully isn't the case," said Golden Freddy. Me Foxy, Mangle, and Springtrap looked at him with an intrigued expression, wondering what he meant. "What do you mean?" "During our... moments of remembering the loss of our friend... Bon Bon found what seems to be the password for the computer," answered Golden Freddy. "What! You did?!" asked Springtrap excited. "Yes. Though we'll have to test it in order to see if it still works," he responded. "It's worth a try. If so we can possibly find out any hints or clues to his location," he said. "Keep in mind it's our only chance on finding any lead on him," reminded Fredbear to us. He was right, if there was nothing... then we would still be left blind and lost on finding our way to our end goal of our mission. "It's worth a shot. Shadow Freddy had taught me one important thing from the time I was with him, hope is always there for you," said Springtrap. "There for hope for me when even I thought there was no point of return. I thought there was no hope for us on ever settling our differences. I had no hope we would even make it this far. But by just having a little hope we managed to come this far, and I have hope it will pay off when we unlock Henry's computer." "Then let's make it valid," I said. He nodded in response as we all walked to where the computer was. Springtrap sat down on the chair that faced the desk as he held out his hand to receive the password. Golden Freddy pulled out half a sheet of paper that had the password which was: The Creator. "I wonder why he would have this as his password," wondered Foxy sharing her thoughts aloud for us to configure. "I don't know, I can only assume it holds a great importance to him for that to be his password," I guessed. I did want to know what it meant, but I felt it would never be answered. Guess it was only a thought that would sink away to never be found at the bottom of a ocean. Springtrap typed it in as the computer accepted it. A expression of delight filled his face as he smiled. "We're in. Now let's see what he left behind," he said. There was only two two folders on the screen that were there. One was: "Projects," and another that was titled: "location" on it. Springtrap clicked the "project" one as is had a bunch of stuff contained in it. There were blueprints of the 'Sister Location' for some reason, and some were missing it looked like. Some were empty pictures that read: "this file appears to me missing" in the folder. "Hmm... looks like he imported some onto a drive or something else," pointed out Springtrap. "Just looks like the sketches of the 'Sister Location' and it's rooms from what I can tell. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it make me wonder why he imported some," I said. "I know for sure it isn't just to delete them. The only thing left is the other file," said Springtrap moving the mouse to click the last folder. "I hope it's worth all our troubles," he said followed with a sigh of hope. And in our heads we did as well. Feeling the same as him. He clicked the folder as at first glance it left us confused. "What the hell? It's a newspaper article," said Springtrap confused. "Wait! Hold up!" I said realizing we were staring at a finalized answer that was needed long ago, and had crawled it's way to us. "Is that a new location?"