Chapter 11: Small talk

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

It always seemed to come back; the silence to be exact. And by that, I mean with us. Always. Why? Well I wish I knew. We decided to head to the third version of 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza,' since that was a thing. I find it funny how Henry constructed multiple locations for the purpose to continue his conquest on killing children. As usual nobody said anything, not one word or light of breath. Well, even though we don't have breath. I guess they preferred the silence, by who I mean Springtrap, Shadow Freddy, and Golden Freddy. Guess you can say they were the ones who preferred silence, or small talk. Usually Foxy, and Bon Bon would talk nonstop, especially Bon Bon. He could probably talk nonstop for hours, at least that's what it would seem like. I'm only assuming at this point. But they spoke nothing, almost as if they were different people. Well, except Foxy, which reminded me of when I first meet her. The shy person who wouldn't talk except to only few, but secretly had a crush; which was me of course. Fredbear I couldn't distinct, mainly because I hadn't known him as long, or the fact I felt he wasn't expressing himself enough. Or at all. I didn't know why anyone was talking, as if they were forced to do so. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "Why is no one talking?" I asked abruptly. Everyone stopped and stared at me, as if I did something bad. "Anyone?" Everyone stared in silence following my question. "Is this problematic?" asked Shadow Freddy. "Well, I just want to know why it's so quiet? And this isn't the first time this has happened," I reminded them. They were once again silent for a couple seconds, until Foxy actually said something. "It's them," she said while looking at Springtrap, Golden Freddy, and Shadow Freddy. "They're... making us uneasy." I wasn't surprised she said this, but the fact that she said it with around was unexpected. "By us, she means the three of us," corrected Bon Bon. I stared at everyone, saying nothing in response. "I can see your concern," said Golden Freddy. "We never intended to do so." "No. It's me that's making all of you uneasy," said Springtrap. "Springy don't take the blame..." said Mangle. "I'm not, I'm talking responsibility for my actions," he responded. "Discovering about Henry still being alive has... brought back some memories that haven't left entirely." "Like... the murders?" I asked. "Well... that's one reason," he responded. "This location was where.. he tried to fix his mistakes," said Golden Freddy adding on. "Where it all happened," said Springtrap finishing his sentence. "Oh." That was the only thing I could responded with. The more he said these things, the more I learned about him. I guess I still didn't know enough about him. "And that is where my life changed once again," said Springtrap while pointing. I looked to the direction where he was pointing at; 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.' "Where I became one of 'them'."