Chapter 18: Tension rising among others

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Do you have an idea on how the fire started?" 

"Well, it could've been homeless people."

"I don't think so. Nobody dares to go in these abandon restaurants... especially 'Freddy Fazbear's'." 

The fire department had arrived here shortly after we left the area... well sorta. I was keeping watch to see when they would leave. Most of the fire had been contained, which meant it would be a matter of time before they left. 

"That's the thing, this is the second fire at one of these places this month, don't you find that odd?" 

"Well, I guess I do, but didn't the last one burnt due to faulted wiring?"

"Well that's what the police reported, but there isn't any evidence of that, they only presumed that,"

"What if one of those animatronics survived?" 

"Whats make you think that?" 

"It's a possibility, they never found any evidence or remains of the animatronics that perished in these fires." 

"Well, all the animatronics got moved to 'Fazbear's Fright', along with everything else belonging to 'Fazbear Entertainment'." They're gone. Besides if they were roaming around the city, everyone would know."

"I guess so."

"C'mon! Let's head back to the others."

Finally the two fire fighters left, as I could see all of them getting ready to leave. Nothing remained of "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza," only the ashes of it. I walked back towards the alley way, which was where everyone was camping out for now. "Did they leave finally?" asked Fredbear while I walked to them. "Yeah, were good." I responded. "Then we can now proceed with discovering what the place has to hide," said Golden Freddy. I noticed however that someone was missing among us, Springtrap. "Where's Springtrap?" I asked. Nobody said anything for a moment, not wanting to speak the truth. "He preferred to have time alone to himself," answered Shadow Freddy. "Oh," I responded with. I knew why he wasn't with us right now, he was still mad about earlier. I kinda expected and assumed this since he wasn't there when I regrouped with the others. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's near the restaurant I believe," responded Golden Freddy. "You're gonna talk to him aren't ya?" "Yes," I responded. "Give me a couple minutes." I walked off to find Springtrap as I want towards the direction of the place. The whole place was burnt to the ground, just like "Fazbear's Fright." But who could've done this? RXQ? Henry? Someone else? That was something I had to worry about later. I could see Springtrap sitting against a wall that was near the place. He seemed to already seen me, but didn't acknowledge me. "Springtrap, I know why you're mad but-" "Don't even start with that." His response had hatred filled in his voice that carried throughout with him. It was the same hate he had when he first attacked us. The same hate I thought that would be extinguished from him. 

"Why can't you let me fix my mistakes?" 

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean!"

"If I did, I wouldn't be asking right now."

"Everything! The murders! The souls! Everything about this wretched franchise! It all went to hell because of me!"

"Then how does deciding who's going to get files related to that?" 

"To show I'm trying to fix my mistakes! To show I can be a hero instead of a villain! That's all I've ever been!" That's what everyone thought of me until the truth can be told! The only thing people now me by is killing children!"

"What does this have to do with me?" 

"YOU DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY!"

None of us said anything for a moment, and that was for the best. I didn't want to ruin his life more than what it already was. It was broken, and that needed repairing. And in a way, I was only damaging it more, which I never intended to do. "You two. We need to go through the files now. We can't waste anymore time," said Golden Freddy standing near us. Springtrap got up and walked past me as he made his ways to the others. "It's best if you let him cool off," said Golden Freddy. "Yeah, like that works for him," 

A couple minutes later

"So what do we have?" I asked. "Well, we have file for you FreddyFuntime Foxy, Circus Baby, Ennard, Bon Bon, Bonnet, Yenndo, and Lolbit," said Fredbear reading off the files. "Wait... that's." Fredbear couldn't get his words out, which was concerning me. "What?" I asked. He didn't say anything, but he handed the files to me. I grabbed them as everyone had a worrisome face. I read them, and knew why he didn't want to tell me. There was parts that had labels for what they did, including a a function to capture children in us. Baby's was the most horrifying, hers was a ice cream scooper that would come out of her chest and kill any victim. This was sickening; we were designed to kill and kidnap children. I dropped the papers as I stood there empty. I felt we had a more darker purpose than intended. "Why? This is so dark!" I said. "But how long ago was this planned?" asked Foxy. "Who knows? These files however once again are made by 'Afton Robotics,' the same company that wrote the entry for the nightmares," pointed out Golden Freddy. "There seems to be a pattern of the occurrence of this unknown company," said Shadow Freddy. "What if... no it couldn't be," I said. "What is it?" asked Mangle. I took a moment to say my prediction. "What if William was working with Henry?" "HE WOULD NEVER!" blurted out Springtrap. "I didn't say he willingly did or not," I responded. "Here's the thing though, your model is different," said Fredbear. "Well it could've been the prototype design before the actual design," I responded. "But wouldn't everyone else's would be different?" he asked. "What are you trying to imply?" I asked. "I just find it weird, like there's something more," he responded. "Well moving on, what else did you find?" I asked. "Nothing except the blue prints for the toys and the originals animatronics, a Freddy mask, old bills for parts and construction of the pizzeria's, and a flash light," said Fredbear. "So we found nothing really of importance... except those files about us," said Bon Bon. "I think we're learning more and more by each location," I said. "Indeed. It's best we head off to our next destination now," said Golden Freddy. "And to where next?" I asked. "To my home," said Mangle. "To the second 'Freddy Fazbear's'."