Chapter 33: A never-ending continuation

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Wow... I never could imagine that amount of things you had to go through," I said. "Well, I guess I can say the same," responded Shadow Freddy. "I'm sorry I had to ask in the first place, I just wanted insure you were ok," I responded. "Well sometimes we can't always keep the past locked in us forever; it only carries the guilt with you," he responded. "You guys done?" We both turned to the direction of the door to see Fredbear standing at the door. "Pretty much... I think," I responded. "I'm ready to continue our journey," said Shadow. "I will not allow RXQ to control my emotions." "Well that's good to hear. Springtrap is getting really impatient and I want to leave before he rips our endo-skeletons out of us," he said. "Alright," I said getting up. We all walked out of the office, and into the main area. From the distance I could see the others waiting for us, while Springtrap was talking loud, most likely pissed we haven't left yet. "We better find a solution on fixing him, or else we'll end up in pieces," said Fredbear. "I'm just surprised we aren't already," I said. "Let's just pray he wouldn't do it anytime soon," said Shadow Freddy. We all walked over to the others, as they drew their attention towards us. "Are you two done fucking around?" asked Springtrap with an angry tone. "Yes. We'll start heading out now," I responded. "Good. From what I understand the only places we can visit that's left is 'Fredbear's Family Diner' and one of Henry's previous known hideouts," said Golden Freddy. "How do you know about that hideout? Springtrap only mentioned it to me once," asked Mangle. "He told me before he got stuck in his... current state," said Golden Freddy. "What happens if we don't find anything?" asked Foxy. "Well... then we'll be put to a dead end, no other path to follow," answered Shadow. "No matter, we need to check. This quest can't leave us with no prize, we just haven't found what we're looking for next," I said. "Only things that leaves more answer and a undeniable desire to find Henry." "Can you all shut the hell up and leave this piece of shit of a place?!" yelled Springtrap. "Fine, we're going," said Golden Freddy. Springtrap walked past us, already getting ahead of us as he made his way to the front entrance. "It's about twelve as of right now so we got plenty of time to spare. The place should be an hour or two away," said Golden Freddy. "Well then we better not waste any time," I responded. "Great! More walking!" complained Bon Bon. "Quit bitching."

2 hours later

"Ok does this seem like two hours?" asked Bon Bon annoyed. "It didn't say it was the exact amount of time, I was only estimating," responded Golden Freddy. "Shut up! All of you! I can't ever get any quiet moments!" said Springtrap. "His aggression is rising," I said softly to Shadow. "It will only increase if we don't find a solution," he responded. "How though?" asked Foxy who was chiming in our conversation. "Since Henry was the one responsible for creating Purple Guy, he can reverse it," I said. "That's if he even considered making a cure," added in Shadow Freddy. He was right, Henry may have not even made a cure. But it did seem possible he would be able to fix him, that is if complied. "So... going back to your past Shadow... if you don't mind?" I said. I was just trying to find an excuse to preoccupy myself for the moment. "You may proceed," he responded. "What happened after you left?" I asked. He kept his head pointed straight ahead, but still answered. "Hiding was a challenge, especially if I didn't have a place to stay for awhile. I couldn't go back to the pizzeria since that was where RXQ hid for awhile," he said. "I constantly moved to buildings, places, shops, anything to keep my existence from being known. And all I got to do was watch the people have normal live's, things that were stripped from my hands, leaving only the life I have now. But after three years a miracle for me came, the third 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.' Taking that opportunity, I decided to head there, and see what the place had to offer for me, and the world itself. To little no surprise, Michael was there. I decided to watch him, observe and learn from him. But the more I watched him during those five nights, I started to know something odd about him that I never knew. He seem to have good in him, regrets about doing the things he unleashed on every pizzeria in the first place. I knew that there was no way I could prove him for being the killer, but I could stop this nightmare. However this was another problem that took over. My powers were somehow at a point of being uncontrollable since I hadn't fully mastered them, which would put me a 'deep sleep' I guess you could say. So with the amount time I had, I convinced Michael to help me free the souls and end this once for all. And so we did." "But you had to leave at some point in time," I said. "Yes. I wish I could've helped him for what happened next, and I could say he desired that. But everyone desires a second chance. And if they don't accept that chance, well then they're truly lost," he responded. "After my constant state was ended I returned, only to find that the place was closed down. I decided to take a huge risk and stay at the second location. Fortunately is was uninhabited, even RXQ had seemed to depart from that place. The possibility of where he was at never entered my mind; I wanted to forget about him. This nightmare felt like and endless cycle of death all around. It was a never-ending continuation of evil." "I wish we could fix those sins," I responded. "We will," responded Shadow. "Just the ones that need fixing."