Chapter 22: Gold vs Shadow

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Ok, what the fuck was that back there? Huh? I specifically stated to not help me," said Springtrap. "I think you're missing the point, if it wasn't for us the phantoms would still be here," I said. For the past couple minutes, me and the others have resorted to reasoning with him. Though to no effect. He was hard as stone to break, maybe even stronger than metal. "YOU! This was you're idea wasn't it?" he asked. "We just helped you, and this how you pay us back?" I asked. "I didn't request for help," he responded. "It's was obviously you're idea," he continued on. "Everything has revolved around you." "Actually. I was the one who came up with the plan to help you," said Shadow Freddy. He turned around slowly, almost to show a sign of him being surprised, but also angry. 

"You better be lying to me."

"I'm not denying it, am I?"

"You better!" 

"I'm not."

Springtrap still stood dumbstruck, and angry. He was clinching his teeth in anger; he was not happy. I'd never seen him get mad at Shadow Freddy, except this once. "I can't believe you, after everything!" he said. "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" "What is the need for this hostility?" asked Shadow. "YOU ALIGNED WITH HIM!" he yelled while pointing at me, as if I was the cause of everything. "Springtrap. You're letting him consume you. You're letting Purple Guy re-rise from his grave ," he said. "He's gone," he responded. "Maybe to you, but not to us," said Shadow Freddy. "He's. Gone," he responded again. "Springtrap, you got to see the truth. You need to wake up," I said. "He's. Gone," he responded again, like a broken record. "This is what I mean! You're letting him control you! Michael. You need to realize it before he takes over again!" I demanded. "Michael is gone. Purple Guy is gone. The only thing that's left of them is me... Springtrap," he responded. "For now," responded Shadow. "Before it awakens fully and consumes you into an everlasting cycle of eternal hell." "Michael is still in you, he's always been there," I said trying to convince him, but he was stubborn as hell; lost to the darkness as well. Mangle could see his aggression rising up by each long minute, and walked over to him to help the situation. "Springtrap, I'm here to help, all of us are," she said while putting her arm on his shoulder. But she should've known that was a terrible mistake on her part. "You're with them too? HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled while pushing her away. "YOU'RE ALL TRAITORS! ESPECIALLY YOU FUNTIME FREDDY!" He started walking fast up to me, but only for his path to be blocked. Foxy was blocking my path. "You dare defile me?!" he asked with a less angry tone. "You're not touching him!" she said putting her arms out as a way of protection; the protect me of course. "FUCK OFF!" he said while shoving her. She fell as I grabbed her right when she was near hitting the floor. "Springtrap! This isn't you, you need to stop!" I demanded while still holding Foxy. "NO!" His eyes were glowing purple now, you could even see the mist of fury around his eyes. "Springtrap, I will have to resort to drastic measures if you don't stop this act," warned Shadow Freddy. "HOW ABOUT YOU STOP HIDING THE TRUTH ABOUT RXQ!?" said Springtrap. Shadow Freddy froze, as if someone that was frozen to the bone. "HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, INSTEAD OF COWERING BEHIND THE PAST! YOU'RE NOTHING!" There was silence, except Springtrap's maniacal breathing of frustration. All of a sudden Springtrap's eyes starting glowing purple, and Shadow Freddy's eyes were glowing as well. "What's going on?" asked Bon Bon. "I should've known," said Golden Freddy to himself. "What is it?" I asked confused. "He has it." "What is it?! I need a description!" I demanded. "He's has the powers," said Golden Freddy. "THE WHAT!" exclaimed Bon Bon. "The resurrection power." Me and everyone stood in shock at his response, too paralyzed to even move. "And now it's gold versus shadow," I managed to get out. Springtrap and Shadow both lifted off the ground, making them appear like gods; ones that had a rivalry against one another. And shit was about to get real. Shadow threw a mist of purple as Springtrap ignited a shield to protect himself with. His shield disappeared as he shot a beam at Shadow. Even with him barely learning about this power, he was good with it; almost as if he mastered it already. But I didn't think he was in control of his actions; Purple Guy was. Shadow shot multiple beams at Springtrap as he dodged every single one of them. "If they keep this up, somebody's gonna end up in a pile of scrap," said Fredbear. Just as if god himself heard his prediction, Springtrap starting powering up something in his palm. "What's he doing?!" I asked panicking a little. "He's powering up The Golden Beam," said Golden Freddy. Then it happened, another blast, just like when Shadow and RXQ fought off against each other. It was karma for Shadow in a way. He flew on the ground as he made a huge 'thump' when he hit the ground. Even being a shadow, he still was physical in whatever way or form he used to reach that achievement. He laid on the floor defenseless, as Springtrap walked over to him, ready to strike him down. "This is what happens when you betray my trust for someone that is incompetent," he said raising his fist. "STOP!" I yelled while getting in his way. His fist was still traveling it's coordinated destination, but I was going to stop his path from eliminating a friend. I grabbed his hand just when it was inches away from Shadow Freddy, and held it with all I had. He tried to move it but I was stopping his weapon. I pushed it back as he let go of his grip. "Stop! This isn't you! What do you think everyone thinks of you because of your actions?!" I asked. "What do you think William would think of you?" His face turned to hope, to good. He stared at us for a couple seconds before walking away, ignoring what happened. I walked over to Shadow and stuck my hand out for him to take. He took it as he got up. "Thanks. Perhaps you're more than what you appear," he said. "Well, I guess I'm unpredictable, in a good way," I responded. I turned around and stared at Golden Freddy, ready to ask him a new question. "You mind explaining what this power is?" "It's seems we must at this point," responded Shadow Freddy. "It's seems we must.