Chapter 40: We all need fun

A/N

WARNING! This is a lemon. If you don't know what that is, DON'T READ! Especially if you're under 13 or at a young age, you'll won't understand it, or you'll be disgusted severally. It will also be two lemons, so be ready folks. If you don't want to read this, then you can skip it by the time the next chapter is out. All I can say is if you're still here, you're in for hell. 

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

I walked down the hall with Springtrap towards Foxy and Mangle, letting them on our 'fun.' They both immediately saw us as we walked in front of them. "Is... everything alright?" asked Foxy skeptical of our odd behavior towards them. "Sure. How about you follow me Foxy?" I asked. "Um... ok?" she responded still suspicious about me. I could tell she wasn't aware why I needed her. She followed me as I headed back to the office. As soon as she got in I closed the door and locked it. "What is thi-" she started to say before I cut her off by kissing her intensely. She allowed me to continue, showing she knew where I was getting to. She broke the kiss for a moment, unsure if this was doable. "It's a lot harder since we're not at home." "It's doable," I said taking my 'thingy' out. "Oh. Let's start the fun then," she responded with a smile. She then started sucking on my 'thingy' intensely as I moaned in pleasure. I'm pretty sure nobody else could hear us... at least that was what I was hoping. "Foxy! Faster!" I said moaning. And like a good girl, she obeyed. She started going faster as I could feel it happening. And it did. I started cumming as she stopped now. "You know whats next," I said. "Oh I do," she responded. She bent over as I stuck my 'thingy' and inserted it in her 'spot.' I started going smooth for her, just to start it easy. "C'mon honey! You know you can do you better!" she said begging. "You ask. You receive," I responded. I started thrusting harder as she started to moan loudly. By this point it was hard to deny that we were pretty loud, so loud I wouldn't be surprised if our voices echoed throughout this whole place. "Harder! Uhh! Harder!" moaned Foxy. I started going harder as I could feel it about to happen again. "I'm about to cum!" I said. And so I did. After I was done with that, I took my 'thingy' out of her 'spot' to rest. I sat on the chair exhausted but yet satisfied. "Oh! That was fu-" I started to say until Foxy got on top of me. She kissed me as I held onto her, while she moaned with pleasure. "I could do this for hours," I thought. "Maybe forever." 

Springtrap's P.O.V

As soon as Foxy and Freddy left, I grabbed Mangle's hand while dragging her to a room where nobody would interrupt our 'fun.' I could tell by her expression she was confused on why I wanted her in a room with me alone, but she was about to find out the hard way. "Springy, what are you doi-uhhhhhh!" she said before I stopped her by grabbing her boobs. "W-Why?" she asked while struggling not to moan. "Oh just having a bit of fun. We all need that in our lives," I said. Then I reached for her suit as I pulled it off, and while her boobs presented themselves for me to endure. "Don't try to moan and beg to much," I teased. I started grabbing them while she moaned a little. After about half a minute of doing that, I kicked things off. I started to suck on them as her moaning started to increase. "Stop! It's too uh! It's too much!" she begged. "Not just yet," I said smiling. I started sucking faster while Mangle was begging for mercy while her struggle to hold it in intensified. "Springy I'm... uh! I'm about to cum!" she said. Then she did as it squirted into the floor. "Now it's time to make you more happy," I said. I took my 'thingy' out as stuck it her Mangle's 'spot' without any warning or notice. "Ah! Springy!" she pleaded. I didn't answer as I started thrusting, and that broke her. She started moaning extremely loud, and I was hoping nobody come to us and wonder what the hell was going on.  I grabbed her boobs again to make it more enjoyable for the both of us. "I'm about to cum!" I warned while thrusting and going fast to the point of no return. I cummed as I took my 'thingy' out of her and sat down to rest. Mangle sat down next to me as she was panting from our 'playtime.' "That was actually... fun," she said. "But can you actually tell me next time?" "Sorry," I said with a chuckle. But as soon as I said that, I heard walking behind me. Before I even looked, I could see Fredbear, Bon Bon, and Golden Freddy staring at us. Probably having the thought of what the hell they just walked into. Though they most likely heard us already so I guess we were bond to get caught either way. "What the fuck?! Are you guys fucking!?" exclaimed Bon Bon. "Shit we've been caught!" I said to myself. "I should've known it was going to make things worse."