Chapter 34: Fredbear's Family Diner

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"AAAAARRRRRRRRE WEEEEE TTTHREEEEE YYYEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT?!" asked Bon Bon annoyed. "No," responded Golden Freddy. "Dammit! You said a hour earlier we were close, and yet it's been three hours!" exclaimed Bon Bon who was pissed at this point. "Calm down, we're almost there," he responded. Bon Bon sighed as I looked at him. "Relax. We'll take a break when we arrive," I said. "We better! My legs are starting to jam a bit," he responded. "Here," I said stopping and opening the hatch on my back. I grabbed a bottle of oil as I gave it to him. "It's oil," he said confused on why I gave it him, as he held it. "Put some in your legs, it'll fix the problem," I said. He hesitated for a couple seconds, then he put some in his legs. "Hey! My legs feel fine now!" he said. "Thanks!" "Anytime," I responded happy to help my friend. "What would we do without you," said Foxy jokingly. "We're here," said Golden Freddy." We turned around the corner of the alley way we went through to get here. As we walked out I could see the side of the place, standing like a monument of the pizzeria's sins that haven't been completely forgiven. "Thank god we're here!" said Bon Bon. "Now we just need to get inside," I said. "You idiots, I've been already here! We got a way in," said Springtrap. Everyone rolled their eyes, not really fearing him at this point, rather just getting annoyed. I just ignored him and walked to the side of the place to find an additional entrance. Everyone followed behind me as I stopped in front of a door. It was partly open, which was probably how Springtrap got in, not to mention the axe on the ground. "I'll take that," I said grabbing it off the ground. Springtrap's face turned to an expression of anger, but I didn't care. If he grabbed it then I would just be handing a weapon to a person that could potentially used against us; and that would be pure stupidity. I opened the door as we all walked in. The whole place definitely could be titled 'old' by it's interior. The place had holes in the roof, cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, and dust covering the light and happiness of this place. "I don't understand. Why the fuck we're here? I've been here already, what makes you think going here a second time will help?" asked Springtrap. "If I recall, you said you came here to find any leads to your father; you could've easily missed something. "This is a waste of time!" he responded. "It shouldn't take too long, not unless we run into any trouble," said Golden Freddy. "Lets hope not," I responded. "We'll split up again; Freddy, Foxy, Springtrap, and Mangle, all of you will check out Williams office," said Golden Freddy. "Me, Fredbear, Bon Bon, and Shadow Freddy will check out the rest of the place." "Why's that?" asked Mangle. "Springtrap said he checked out most of this place, but I have the feeling he didn't check the whole office," said Golden Freddy. "Are you saying I'm fucking incompetent to do a simple thing?" he asked angry. "That's wasn't what I was implying," he responded. "Good! Make it stay that way! Or I can easily make you a lifeless suit again!" he threatened. He walked away to the office as we stared at what he was becoming once again, Purple Guy. "We'll keep an eye on him. Just hope we don't get any trouble from him," I said. "Take care," said Shadow Freddy as him and the others walked away. "What do we do if he gives us any trouble," asked Foxy. I looked at the axe I grabbed earlier that I held in my hands. "If I'm left with no option while being put in a position with no other choice, I'll take the necessary precautions as a last resort," I responded. "You won't!" said Mangle pleading, trying to grab the axe out of my hands. "I said only as a last resort. I'll use it only if I have to," I corrected her. "I don't want to, but I will if it ever comes down to that." "Then it better not!" she responded. "We can only hope," I said. "Lets get to the office," said Foxy. "Agreed," I said as we all walked into the office. I noticed Springtrap was still in the room, but he was staring at the wall. "What's wrong with him?" asked Foxy. It didn't take me a couple seconds to decide what he was doing. "He may be complicating about his father," I responded. "Oh," she responded. By her reaction I could tell she felt a bit sorry for him; I could say the same. "It's best we don't bother him," I said. But Mangle was the unfortunate one who didn't hear, and she paid the price for her mistake. "Springy is everything ok?" she asked. We turned his head around slowly, and I knew hell was about to break loose. "OK? NOTHINGS OK! MY FATHERS DEAD! I'M STUCK WITH YOU FUCKERS! AND THAT BITCH HENRY IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! MY LIFE IS SHIT AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE!" he screamed at the top of his dead lungs. "THERE'S NOTHING HERE! NOTHING!" he slammed his hand on the old desk as there was a noise. He hit the bell that was on the desk, but it did something. In front of us, a door way opened. We all stopped, curious to find out what it lead to, even Springtrap seemed curious on where it lead to. Springtrap walked in, not even waiting for us. "Wait!" said Mangle holding out her hand as a motion for him to come back. He didn't even look back as he continued his path to the unknown. "Son of bitch!" I said knowing we had to go in as well. I ran as Foxy and Mangle followed behind me. From up ahead Springtrap seemed to have stopped; he staring at something. We all stopped as we walked up to him, interested to see what he was looking at. We all shifted to the side to get a better view at what he was staring at. It was arcade machine. I stared bewildered at why this was even hidden in the first place. Springtrap on the other hand seemed to be more angry than surprised. "This. This is what we find? WHAT THE FUCK!" he said slamming his hand on the machine. For some reason him hitting one of the buttons caused a reaction from the machine, as it shook rapidly. "Uh oh," said Foxy knowing something bad was about to happen. As much as I wish it didn't happen, she had a good hunch. The thing started to suck us in the machine, about to make us the game. "Great!" I said more pissed than nervous on what was happening. "That's what you get for slamming shit!"