1- Please stay

Brianna:

Nick called, informing me he was taking me out tonight. It has been three days since I've heard from or seen him, and whenever we're together, we can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. Also, every time I get to see him, the butterflies come alive and tickle my stomach. Not only does he do that, but my clit swells, and the next thing I feel, moistened panties.

We met four months ago at a football game. Nick was sitting beside me, and whenever our team scored, he jumped into the air, yelling excitedly, and his beer would spill all over me. At first, I was upset. Then, I got the nerve to snap at him, and after I turned to him and got an exact look at him. He fucking took my breath away. He was incredibly sexy; he had dirty, disheveled blond hair, facial stubble that I found to be incredibly sexy on him, and the most beautiful hazel colored eyes I had ever seen. With him as beautiful and sexy as he was. I couldn't help but accept his apology after he apologized.

We hit it off, and after the game was over, we exchanged numbers.

Tonight, he told me to dress casual. So, I put on my low cut, skinny jeans, and a deep V, bare midriff top, showcasing my plump breasts. And instead of pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I let my long curls hang loose. The reason? I was hoping for him to grip and tug on my hair later in the evening.

While I was finishing getting ready, I heard a knock, then hurried over to the door. Knowing it was Nick, I opened it with a smile. He stepped in, pulled me to him, and greeted me with one massive, passionate kiss. He brought his other arm forward, forced it in between us. Then he held up a big bouquet, mixed with red roses and pink and white lily's. I wrapped my hand around the bouquet and chastely kissed his lips. "Thank you!" I said in awe, holding the flowers up to see.

"You don't mind if I place these in a vase before we leave. Do you?"

"No," he sexily smirked. With that beautiful smirk, he was causing my heart to flutter and the sensitive bud between my legs to swell.

I headed to the kitchen, grabbed a vase, filled it with water, then placed the bouquet inside, and arranged the flowers before setting them in the center of my dining room table. Next, I headed to my closet and grabbed my black pumps and started putting them on.

Nick snickered, "You might want to put on some tennis shoes, or something with no heels."

I looked up and lowered my brows. "Why? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," he smiled.

I removed my heels, then reached for my sandals. "Would these be okay?"

He nodded. "Perfect."

While walking down the hallway, his arm reached behind, slithered it around my waist, and pulled me tightly against him. He sure knew how to make me feel warm inside, and with a smile, I rested my head on his shoulder.

We walked out of the building and over to his beautiful brand new black Camaro, opening the door and waving me to get in.

He drove us through town, then hopped on the freeway, heading north. As he stepped on the gas, his hand reached out towards me, resting it on my thigh, then gently started rubbing it, making my clit swell even more. Then I felt like melting when his hand found mine and brought it up to his lips, kissing the tips of my fingers.

I had no idea where we were going after he exited the freeway and drove through another small town. Then he turned and pulled into a mini-golf course with a racetrack. After parking and turning the car off, he turned to me with a grin. "I hope this is okay. I thought it would be fun to play a game of mini-golf, then for us to go hit the tracks and see who could beat who."