8- He's married!

Brianna:

I hadn't seen Nick since I fell asleep on him two nights ago. With our busy schedules, all we've done was text back and forth and talked on the phone once. And since tonight is my work convention, I felt a bit bummed I still wouldn't see Nick.

Tessa made it quite clear to us; she wasn't paying for our significant other plates and was very adamant about not letting anyone accompany anyone one of us. Because of this ridiculous demand of hers, I never said anything to Nick.

Tessa is the biggest bitch; it's no wonder her husband is cheating on her.

That is, if he even is...

My heart was feeling super heavy, so I picked up my phone, sent Nick a text, and hoped to hear from him before leaving.

Brianna: I'm missing you so much right now. I wish my boss weren't such a bitch; I'd have you accompany me to the event tonight. I feel like it's been forever since we last saw each other. I typed, ending it with a sad emoji.

I threw my phone on the bed, grabbed my dress, and laid it nicely on the bed, then grabbed my gold-colored pumps and placed them next to the bed.

Seeing I had plenty of time until I needed to be at the hotel, I went over my notes for tonight's presentation. The longer I rehearsed, the more nervous I became, and I felt a long hot bath would be the ticket to get me to feel relaxed. As I soaked in the tub, I did what I didn't want to do. Thinking about everything I wanted to say and figuring out the right words to influence everyone on handling stress management without taking any antidepressants.

I was just closing my eyes and lowering my head further into the water when I heard a knock at the door. Are you kidding me? I groaned, lifting my head out of the water and reaching over the tub for a towel.

I heard another knock as I was wrapping the towel around me and yelled, "Hold on, please!" Just then, I got quite a scare when my bathroom door opened, and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Woah. Woah. Woah... it's me, Hun," Nick declared, holding the palms of his hands up towards me. "I didn't mean to scare you," he assured as I went to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You scared the shit out of me. I didn't expect to see you at all today."

"I know you weren't, but I was in the area when I received your message and decided to surprise you."

"You surprised me, all right," I giggled.

He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tighter. "Now, I get the surprise by seeing you half-naked."

I tilted my head back to get a better look at him and smiled. "Kiss me."

Nick listened and lowered his mouth, lovingly kissing me. Without thinking, I let go of my towel and raised my arms around his shoulders, letting the towel fall. He parted from my lips, smiled while caressing my bottom lip with his thumb, and looked me in the eye. "I needed that, too." His eyes lowered and a giant smile formed on his beautiful face. "Looks like someone would like something else."

"I don't have time for that," I giggled.

"We can make time," he replied, lifting and setting me on the sink. "I'm a little hungry and could use a little snack to get through until I see you next," he said, lowering to his knees, spreading my legs wide, and lowering his mouth to my warm poontang pie.

"Oh fuck, Nick!" I squealed when his tongue slid between the curtains, exciting my sexual organs to the max. My head tilted back, wanting to enjoy the pleasure of his tongue exciting me, and when his tongue slipped inside me, my head flung forward, I grabbed hold of his head and moaned profusely.