Chapter 4. Why Are They Staring?

While I walked through the car park, unfamiliar faces stared at me like I was some sort of alien creature.

I spotted Two-Bit straight away and sat across from him in the booth. I felt like a deer amongst a pack of wolves, like all eyes were on the new girl. “Two-Bit, why is every one staring at me?” 

“I’m not quite sure, but my best guess is what your wearing” he said as he pointed at my  shirt. I guess I had forgotten that a crop top and tight little running shorts isn’t exactly what you would wear to the Dingo for dinner! 

“Yeah I’m sorry, I haven’t quiet caught onto what is appropriate in this town” I said trying to defend myself.

“Nah suppose them Socs need something to occupy their boring lives” he said quietly enough so only I heard. We both laughed so hard a little bit of water came out of my nose. That just made us laugh harder.

The waitress came up and took our orders. She brought Two his Burger and Fries and me my Big salad with extra cucumber and small serve of fries.

“So I thought after we eat we’ll go over to the Curtis brothers house and you can meet the rest of the gang” Two said whilst trying to squash as many fries in his mouth as possible.

“Finally gonna meet the famous Greasers, Do you think I would make a good Greaser girl?” I asked covering my mouth unlike O’l Two who still had half a burger stuffed between his teeth.

“Yeah, perfect! Just don’t put any hair grease in please. That’s more for us men!” He laughed and spat lettuce and beef patty everywhere!

“now hurry up lets go! The boys will be waiting” He ordered. We rushed out the Door of the Dingo and into Two-Bits old pick up truck.