Prologue

This is a love story, more accurately it is a summer fling love story. We follow Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Adam Milligan, Michael Cohen, Lucifer Pellegrino, Samandriel Johnston, and Castiel Novak. 

We'll start with Dean Winchester, who once turned 18 and went back to Lawrence, Kansas from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Sam and Dean Winchester's parents both died in a tragic spontaneous house fire. In which after a month in a foster home in Kansas they were legally adopted by Bobby Singer who moved them up to Sioux Falls.

"Dean why can't you wait four more years?" Sam asks more like plead.

"Sammy, I promised Michael do you remember Michael?" Dean asks and Sam nods. "I keep my word, now Sam I'll get an apartment first work enough to get a house, so once I have that or, well after you graduate you can come live with me in Lawrence." Dean adds and Sam smiles.

"Okay, please keep in touch daily updates whatever it takes I don't want to lose my brother too." Sam says and Dean smiles sympathetically.

"I'm not going to be gone for good. Sammy it'll take a lot to separate us, so can you handle it?" Dean asks and Sam hesitantly nods.

"Why can't I come with you?" Sam asks and Dean sighs.

"Because you're fourteen, I know Bobby can keep you alive and stable, he's more resourceful than I am so can I finish packing now?" Dean asks and Sam sighs and nods. Sam walks out of the room, then comes back and gives Dean a hug. Dean chuckles, Sam lets go and Dean turns to look at him and smiles. "Sam you'll be alright, besides it's only four years." Dean says and Sam sighs and hugs him again. Dean halfly smiles and hugs Sam back.

Dean has been working his ass off at Cohen's Family Autoshop, he loved the job not only was it because he was an amazing mechanic but he was working with his old time best friend, Michael Cohen.

Four years later, Dean kept his word he finalized the house and has been living in said house for a year now. Dean whenever he could he would buy something for Sam's room. Currently Sam's room had a bed, a bookshelf, a desk and chair, a floor lamp in a corner by a bean bag chair. On the bookshelf there were all kinds of books that Sam had previously read and told Dean that he liked. Other books were merely based on what Dean knew about Sam.

Sam had arrived on June first, he drove down after he packed said see ya to Bobby and left. Sam entered Lawrence at six a.m. and walked into the first coffee shop he spotted, Alchemy Coffee.

Which leads to Gabriel he works at Alchemy Coffee. He's lived in Lawrence his whole life. Gabriel's shift started at six in the morning ended at noon.

Lucifer, now he is Gabriel's step brother, Lucifer's mom married Gabriel's dad. Lucifer is currently job hunting and Gabriel keeps trying to get him to apply to Alchemy Coffee.

"C'mon Luci, why don't you apply I know for a fact that they are hiring. Just apply." Gabriel says and Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'll stop by for an application when I pick you up after your shift." Lucifer says and Gabriel smiles. Gabriel has his own car but on Fridays they always go to the movies after Gabriel's shift and after lunch.

"Okay as long as you apply, I feel like mom is starting to get bothered by you always being at home." Gabriel says, Lucifer was dropping him off since he works at six and it's just easier when you carpool. Gabriel no matter what always referred to his step mom, mom just because he feels as though Luce's mom is more of a mom to him than his biological mom was ever to him.

"So you're also noticing her moody attitude to me also?" Lucifer asks and Gabriel nods.

"How could you not?" Gabriel asks and Lucifer shrugs.

"I would go to college but I don't know what to go for. Hell I don't even know what I want to do during the summer nonetheless know what I want to do with the rest of my life." Lucifer says and Gabriel nods and sighs.

"I know she obviously doesn't understand that but I hate to break it to you an application is better than nothing only because it's something." Gabriel says and Lucifer nods.

"Yea I know, now get out of my car you're going to be late." Lucifer says with a smile and Gabriel rolls his eyes.

"I open the damn thing." Gabriel says and it's true he's worked there for three years, and he's never been 'talked to' for bad behavior with the customers so he's one of Alchemy's prime workers.

"Yea but you're being more adult than me and you just turned nineteen. Plus it looks like a kid is waiting for you to open or sleeping you might want to check on that. Have a good day that's your problem." Lucifer says and Gabriel laughs then gets out of the car.

Adam Milligan cousin to the Winchester boys is a good kid. Kid being that he is also eighteen like Sam. Adam has a job that deals with him running errands for the elderly, through this program that he found while he was still in school. In all seriousness Adam likes this it keeps him from doing something he wants to do but knows he probably shouldn't.

Adam likes this kid that was in his class, Samandriel Johnston. Samandriel works at the Lawrence Farmer's Market, as a cashier. Adam typically avoids that one register however that's the only open one and he has to get back.

Last but definitely not least is Castiel Novak. Dean and Castiel were the same grade when Dean moved. They never really talked to each other, Castiel was always deemed as the weird kid no one liked. The weirdo, or freak. Always draws during all his classes, teachers ignored him. When he finally graduated no one knew that he payed attention. I mean the teachers knew he had straight As.

Castiel was valedictorian he could get into any college he wanted so he applied to School of Visual Arts and NYU he said that if he can't get into those two then what's the point of college. Well he was accepted into both but chose NYU. Going there for both Drawing/Painting and Photography thinking that Photography would get him somewhere so he's majoring in Photography.

Castiel is home for the summer. Taking care of everything, needless to say his parents are proud of him. Castiel drove from New York City to Lawrence stopping here and there to take a break. In the long run it really wasn't that long plus he was travelling with his best friend that he met at NYU, Charlie Bradbury. She didn't want to go home so she left with Castiel.

Everyone is in place, for the summer. Oh, how they are all going to fall.