Chapter 1: Can't Help Falling In Love |Destiel|

//Dean's POV//

My alarm goes off and I turn it off. I roll out of my bed, go to the bathroom and strip and get in the shower. After that I get out and I get dressed, one thing that I love about Cohen Family Auto is that there is no dress code, no uniform. Where whatever is comfortable for you and everyone around.

I check the time and it's only seven, I work at eight along with Michael and we're both out at three when it closes but we have an hour lunch break at noon to one. I go downstairs to the kitchen and settle on making bacon and eggs. As I'm waiting for the initial sizzle of the bacon I go on my phone. Sam texted at six thirty.

Sammy- Hey I don't know your schedule but I'm at this coffee shop, Alchemy Coffee. Text me whenever you wake up.

Dean- I have work at eight, you know my address it's only ten minutes away from Alchemy Coffee you can make it before I have to leave.

Sammy- Well now it's five minutes, I'm practically there so make breakfast for me too

Dean- Don't text and drive

Sammy- Don't text me while I'm driving

I roll my eyes with a smile on my face, he's changed, I think in my head. I hear knocking at the door five minutes later. I go over and unlock it and open it. Sam hugged me right away.

"Sammy, you got tall." I say with a smile.

"Yes, I get it Dean my height is something else." Sam says in a done type of tone.

"Uh, I'm just going to ignore that because I need to finish making breakfast." I say and walk back to the kitchen. Sam follows and sits down at the island.

"This place looks pretty nice." Sam says while looking around.

"I try, so if you walk upstairs your room is the only one shut." I say and Sam smiles and looks at me like he did when he was younger and wanted to go look at something. "Go ahead and look at your room." I add and he smiles and leaves.

I finished making breakfast and put everything out including coffee. Sam comes back downstairs.

"So how do you like your room?" I ask and he shrugs.

"It's okay I guess." Sam says and I nod. "I'm joking, it's perfect Dean. You weren't kidding when you said you always keep your word." Sam adds and I smiled and nodded.

"Eat." I say and he nods and sits down. We ate in silence him seemingly to have not wanted the coffee, oh nope he is getting more when. "Sorry, is that your second cup?" I ask pointing at the coffee and he nodded.

"Well second cup here, but really it's like the fourth or fifth cup." Sam says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Did you drive all night?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yea, actually I was hanging out with my friend Kevin when I decided to pack and leave so he helped me I realized that I had a lot of stuff. We finished packing around ten, loaded it all into my car by ten thirty at night mind you, said bye to him. The hardest part was saying bye to Bobby. I left around midnight." Sam says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Wait it's only a six hour drive, you would've been here at five right?" I ask and he smiled.

"Should've if I didn't get lost a couple of times." he says with a breathy chuckle.

"Okay, you're going to bed as soon as you're done eating. I on the other hand have to go." I say realizing its twenty to eight.

"Okay." Sam says with a smile and I left.