Chapter 9: I Want to Break Free [Part 1] |Adamandriel|

//Samandriel's POV//
It's been about two weeks since we started to date and honestly it's nice. Although I work; we still hang out and be with each other. I go over to his house because his parents aren't there most of the time but the occasion they are it's fine. I just don't want him over at my house because of my parents' constant fighting.

I'm eighteen and they set up a "trust" fund that I have access to so maybe I'll take that and leave. All of my money and leave, bring Adam with me. Maybe...one day.

Bicker. Bicker. Bicker. That's all that comes out of their mouths nowadays. I'm done, "Just get a divorce!" I yell over the both of them. They ignore me. "I'm leaving then." I say in my normal tone and go upstairs once again being ignored I doubt they know I'm home. I grab my suitcase and pack as much clothes that I can fit and I go into my parents room that's more just my mom's. I grab the envelope from the sock drawer that has everything that I'll need along with the account number for the bank account they had set up for me.

I put that in my suitcase then I walk downstairs and leave, they didn't say anything to me just yelled at each other. That's all they do, I put my suitcase in the back seat and I get in the driver seat. I called Adam, "Hey, what's wrong?" Adam asks.
"Can I crash at your place?" I ask.
"Yes, of course you can." Adam says after eagerly answering yes.
"I'll be over in a few." I say.
"Okay." Adam simple states then we hang up.

I drive over to his house. Adam greets me at the door right away and I had my suitcase. I walk in and he shuts the door, I turn around and hug him. "Thank you." I murmur in his ear and he nods.
"Did you want to talk about it?" Adam asks and I shake my head.
"Not right now, however I would like some hot tea." I say and he nods with a smile after we pulled apart.
"I can manage that." Adam says and I chuckle. "You can take your suitcase up to my room." Adam says and I nod and took it upstairs. I came back down, I walked into the kitchen and he had the mugs ready and I sit down at their island that has bar stools.

//Adam's POV//
I glance at Samandriel and his head is on the counter. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, Samandriel sighs in content. I kissed his head, then I unwrap myself from him and walk over to the kettle that had steam coming out of it but wasn't making the whistle yet. I made the tea, "did you want honey?" I ask and he nods. I put honey in both stirred it and walked over to him, I sat across from him, placing both of our mugs on coasters.

Samandriel sits up and he just stares at his tea. Then he looks up at me, I smile and he smiles back. The tea was cooled down enough to drink so we both took a drink at the same time.
"I just want to leave...just leave." Samandriel sighs and I look up at him, he's giving me a pleading look. "I just hate it there and here, not here your house but here in Lawrence." Samandriel says and I nod.
"I know what you mean, maybe we could go somewhere." I suggest and he shrugs.
"Where do you want to go?" Samandriel asks and I shrug this time then smile.
"Honestly?" I pause and he nods, "I'll go wherever you go." I finish and he smiles.
"You're just too damn cute aren't you?" Samandriel asks and I smile with shrug.
"So are you." I say and he smiles with a shrug as well.
"Adam, Adam, Adam, what are we going to do?" Samandriel asks and I shrug.
"What do you want to do?" I ask and he smiles and kind of looks away.
"Can we just cuddle?" Samandriel asks and I nod with a smile.
"Are you finished with your tea?" I ask and he nods, I stand up and grab the mugs. We went upstairs and into my room. I got in bed and opened my arms Samandriel crawls in bed and into my arms. I kiss his head and he sighs.
"I'm probably going to sleep." Samandriel says and I nod.
"It's okay, sleep if you want to I mean we're just cuddling." I say and he nods, he turns to face me and he smiles.
"You make me happy." Samandriel says and smiles.
"You make me happy, too." I say and he smiles more then kisses me.