Chapter 8: Ribcage |Michifer|

//Michael's POV//

It was Friday dad closed the shop for the day to spend the day with mom. I was home alone well it's my house but still Dean wasn't with me. I was flipping through the channels nothing was on so I turned off the tv. I went to go to the kitchen before I stepped into the kitchen there was a knock at the door. Not Dean he lets himself in. I shrug and walk over to the door.

"Hello?, hey, Lucifer." I say as I opened the door. "Come in." I say before he says anything.

"Hey, I got nothing better to do and I went to pick up Gabriel from Alchemy when I noticed the shop was closed and then we ate and I dropped him off at home because he has a date with Sam, Dean's brother." Lucifer says and I nod.

"Oh really?" I ask and he nods. "So um, Lucifer, um..." I say too embarrassed to ask him.

"Well spit it out, it's only me." Lucifer says with a smile and I let out a breathy laugh and shook my head and walked away. I went into the kitchen like I planned on doing before to make something to eat instead I just grabbed a water, and chips. Lucifer walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me in a hug, I freeze. "You smell good." Lucifer says and I chuckle as my face heats up and get red.

"Thanks?" I say more like ask. Lucifer lets go of me and I frown.

"So what are you up to?" Lucifer asks and I shrug.

"Nothing, I'm actually really bored, and was going to take a nap but you knocked on the door." I say and he nods.

"But now I'm here so what do want to do?" Lucifer asks and I shrug.

"I still want to nap, are you down for a nap?" I ask and he shrugs and nods.

"I'm always down for nap." Lucifer says and I smile and nod.

//Lucifer's POV//

We walk into his bedroom. I take my shoes off and he gets in bed and I do the same.

"Like I said before I'm a cuddler." I say with a smile as I wrap my arms around Michael.

"Like I said before I won't be against it." Michael says and I smile. My face was against his head and I smiled and kissed his head. "For the guy named Lucifer you sure are cuddly, and touchy-feely." Michael says as he adjusts to look at me and I shrug and smile.

"You're not against it though." I say and he nods.

"That's true." Michael says and I smile kiss his forehead, he cuddled his face into the crook of my neck which sent shivers down my spine. I hugged him closer and let myself relax. I soon fell asleep.

An hour later I wake up to someone staring at me.

//Michael's POV//

I was staring at Lucifer, I woke up ten minutes ago, his eyebrows furrowed. Lucifer then opened his eyes.

"Hey." Lucifer says and I lightly chuckled and I pecked his lips. "I think you owe a bit more than a peck." Lucifer says and I shrug and get up.

"I think we should be a bit more than whatever this is." I say as I turn to look at him, he's staring at me from my bed as I stand next to the bed.

"Okay, Michael Cohen would you like to be my boyfriend?" Lucifer asks and I smile.

"Do you actua-" Lucifer cut me off.

"Yes I actually mean it, I'm not asking just to get more from you if that's what you're thinking. I actually like you believe it or not I didn't do those cheesy stupid pick up lines for a free oil change; I know how to change the oil I just rather have you do it because I was afraid to ask you out and it was the only time I could see you because it was an excuse. So just say yes because I know you want to be my boyfriend." Lucifer says and I sit back down and I nod.