Chapter 11: I Want to Break Free [Part 3] |Michifer|

//Michael's POV//

Dean- Hey Mikey what's up?

Michael- how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Mikey?

Dean- I'm your best friend anything you say I'm not going to do

Michael- I suppose, to answer your question nothing much

Dean- So how are you and Lucifer doing?

Michael- Good, great, why?

Dean- Just asking to make sure, I mean you're my best friend so I'm just checking in

Michael- Because the time you checked in during work was what a pre-assessment?

Dean- Uh, basically

Michael- What about you and Castiel?

Dean- Good, same deal?

Michael- Yea, I have to go Dean, Lucifer is here

Dean- Whatcha doing?

Michael- Going out, Dean I told you this during work

Dean- I'm sorry I forgot

Michael- It's okay, I'll talk to you later

Dean- Alright, later Mikey

Lucifer just walks in after knocking, I finished my text and glance at Lucifer, my phone vibrated and I looked at it. "Am I interrupting something?" Lucifer asks and I shake my head.

"Nah, it's just Dean, besides I told him you were here." I say and he nods with a smile, he walks over to me and bends down slightly to kiss me lightly.

"Are you ready?" Lucifer asks, I nod my head then stood up. I slipped my shoes on then we left.

"So what are we doing?" I asked and he looks at me, a small smile on his face.

"I don't know Michael what did I tell you?" Lucifer asks and I sigh.

"It's a surprise don't ask otherwise I'm cancelling." I say to which he nods.

We drive to my second favorite, Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant in Lawrence. We walked in, we got something to drink, then we ordered food. "Michael..." Lucifer trails, I look away from my lemon water, as I was still playing with the lemons, to look at him. He has a frustrated, confused, yet calm look.

"Hey, Lucifer, what's wrong?" I ask and he looks me in the eyes, and his frustrated and confused expressions went away. Lucifer smiles then shakes his head.

"Nothing, nevermind. Uh, I can stay the night right?" he asks and I nod, wiping the confused look off of my face. I give him a sweet smile to which he returned it with a sweet smile as well.

We get our food, then we ate in silence, not that is was much a difference honestly. I have vegan stir fried cabbage in peanut sauce, Lucifer has tofu and broccoli green curry. I reach across the table, with my fork to stab a piece of tofu and broccoli, Lucifer looks up at me his mouth agape. "I can't believe you just stole my food." I shrug then nodded.

"Tastes pretty damn good." I say and he nods.

"I know." Lucifer says and I hold my hands up as in a I surrender way. Lucifer smiles, I smile back and started to eat.

Once we were finished eating, we left right away, Lucifer got in to drive and we drove off. Lucifer took a much to my surprise, an unsuspected turn and we were heading to the park. I knew only because we go here all the time, especially after our dinner dates before we go back to my house and watch Marvel movies.