Chapter 20: From Heads Unworthy |Sabriel|

//Gabriel's POV//

Sam and I left after the two finally sobered up and Michael and Lucifer showed up. Well not quite after they showed up. Lucifer walks in, "Long time no see brother." I say and he sends me a glare.

"You see me every other day, for at least five minutes." he retorts and I shrug.

After Sam declared that the two were good on their own, we left. "Alright Gabriel what are we doing again?" Sam asks, I glance at Sam then I shrug, Sam smirks then narrows his eyes. "Gabe, what are we doing?" Sam asks I glance at him biggest mistake he has puppy dog eyes.

"C'mon, that's not fair, I'm driving." Sam did respond, I let out a sigh, "We're going to go and say hi to Howard because I miss him, then we're going to go and eat, then you're coming to my house because I need to grab clothes because I forgot." I tell him.

"Mhm, wait am I meeting your parents?" Sam asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"This is why you're out of my league."

"What? Why?"

"You're smart."

"And so are you, but I've been asking if I could meet your parents or at least your dad."

"I don't know why."

"Because I would like to know who he is, plus it'd be nice to get out of my house for once just hang out where you live. I mean not that I don't like my house it's just I don't know..." Sam trails, he does know why he wants to be in my house, he's just not telling me. I glance over to him again and his cheeks are tinted pink.

"You want to see my room."

"Maybe."

"You're so weird."

"I know," he sighs, I chuckle, but he didn't I glance and he kind of looks upset.

"I love your weirdness Sam, you know this."

"I know it's just that's all I hear."

"That you're weird? So what, normal is overrated and non-existant."

"Bu-"

"Don't make me pull over and give you a lecture."

"Fine." he says, I glance over to him, raising my right eyebrow.

"You still don't believe me, you know what." I say as I finally reach the park. I park my car, then faced him, the best I can. "You're weird, you're smart, you're fucking hot, and guess what, you should be fucking proud of it all. You're humble and kind, you're caring, you shouldn't be ashamed that you're weird. Hell, I honestly don't find you weird, well not entirely at least, I'm ruining this speech. Anyways my point is that, Sam you're wonderful and I know you've been asking to meet my parents, I know that I should've done it sooner, but I've never had the best of luck with boyfriends, let alone my dad liking them. I didn't want to rush the meeting my parents because, well, I'm just afraid of what my dad is going to say." I stopped to breathe.

"Why?"

"Sam, like I said you're out of my league, completely, I'm afraid my dad is going to point it out because he already has." Sam gives me a confused look, "What? I have an amazing boyfriend do you really think I'm not going to talk up a storm about you?" Sam blushes, and lowers his head.

"Gabriel, I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

"I'm not out of your league."

"Yeah pretty sure you are."

"I get to call the shots, I'm completely in your league. You can't accept my I love yous and say that I'm not in your league. Guess what Gabriel, I love you so much, and I don't care what your dad says, I don't care what you think because I know how I feel about you Gabriel."