Chapter 7: Radioactive |Adamandriel|

//Adam's POV//

Samandriel- I just realized you don't have my address, it's 1425 Elm street

Adam- Okay, I'll be over in ten

Samandriel- Sounds good

I finished getting ready and I leave. My parents aren't home so instead of going out we're just going to stay at my house. Ten minutes passed and I pulled into Samandriel's driveway. I get out and walk over to the door, I knock and then Samandriel answered.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods. We walk to my car and got in, "My parents are out of town for a week or two, I was thinking we just stay at my house and have a movie marathon or something." I say awkwardly and he smiles.

"In that case can I spend the night?" Samandriel asks and I nod.

"Yea, also I have a lot of movies that range all over the place so whatever you want to watch." I say and he nods.

"Okie dokie." Samandriel says and I chuckle. We fell into a comfortable silence then five minutes-ish later we arrived at my house.

//Samandriel's POV//

We got to Adam's house and walked in. We walked upstairs to his room, we took our shoes off. Adam let out a sigh and I looked at him and he smiles.

"My movies are over on that shelf, I'll go make popcorn." Adam points to his shelf and I nod and then he walks out. I browse his collection, I recently watched Harry Potter, not in the mood for Narnia, nor the Hunger Games, hmm...The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogies. I look around his room some more after grabbing the movies and I decided to go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen, Adam was facing the stove, I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. Adam chuckles and I let out a content sigh.

"Little awkward Samandriel already hugs me?" Adam questions and I let go and laugh.

"I'm not so awkward, but I only hug you because I truly like you." I say and he smiles.

"You're honestly the cutest person I've ever met, y'know that?" Adam asks and I shrug.

"I'm not cute, I'm broken." I say quietly and Adam shrugs.

"You're cute and broken, but that's okay, I'll try to fix you." Adam says and I smile. The popcorn hasn't popped yet. I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around him in a side hug, he leans his head on mine and I smile.

I let go of him and he sighs, the popcorn started to pop.

"Water?" I ask and he points to the fridge, I nod. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed two water bottles.

"You ready?" Adam asks and I nod. "What movies did you pick?" Adam follows up.

"The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogies." I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"All six?" he asks and I nod. "You know that's like seventeen ish hours?" Adam adds and I nod.

"You see we don't have to watch it all at once." I say and he nods.

"That's true, but when will we finish them?" Adam asks and I shrug.

"We watch however many we can." I say and he nods.

"What about your parents wouldn't they want you home sometime?" Adam asks and I shrug.

"I mean if they notice I'm gone but I doubt they would. I just really don't want to go home." I say quietly and Adam nods.

"Okay, let's just watch them." Adam says with a reassuring smile and I smile back. We were sitting on his bed after he put the movie in and turned off the lights. We were sitting close to each other; backs against the headboard.