Chapter 23: Carry On Wayward Son [Part 3] |Adamandriel|

//Adam's POV//

I was with Sam, since it was the only time I could see him. Mind you we were at Alchemy so really it was him and Gabriel. Well I mean, we just got here, anyways, "Hael is getting mad at me for taking my ten whenever you're here, probably jealous, so Adam you have the privilege to talk to him the entire time. Consider yourself lucky." Gabriel smiles, Sam blushed hard, and I laughed.

"Finally, time I can have with my cousin." I say with another chuckle and Sam punches me lightly. Sam and I sat down, "You didn't pay." Sam nodded.

"Did you think I'm only having one coffee?" Sam asks completely serious and I shrug.

"I thought so."

"Bold of you."

"Calm down there, Sam." Sam shakes his head.

"I take coffee very serious." I nodded.

"Alright, so anyways, I'm going to Maine."

"For lobster?" Sam cracks a smile and I gave him a bitchface.

"Samandriel and I want to get out of here so we're leaving. I don't know for how long, but we'll be back, eventually." I shrug and Sam furrow his eyebrows.

"Adam are you okay?" Sam asks genuine concern in his voice.

"I am fan-fucking-tastic, Samandriel's parents are divorcing or something he doesn't know he's been living with me since the end of June early July." I tell him and he nodded.

"They haven't tried to even talk to him at all, huh?" I shake my head, he rolls his eyes. "That's fucking ridiculous." I nodded.

"Yeah, so that's why we're going to get out of here for a little while, I personally don't like it here I've been here since birth so." I tell him and he shrugged and nodded.

"I get it." Sam sighed, he told me he was glad he was moving to Bobby's.

Sam and I continued to talk and drink coffee until about thirteen coffees in, all his I only had three. "I have to leave, I need to move around I'm getting jittery." Sam says and I gave him a 'no shit' face. "I'll be right out, you can go to the car." Sam adds and I nodded.

I got in the car, Sam was up at the counter.

My Samandy- Are you still with Sam?

Mine- Yeah, we're about to leave now. What's wrong Love?

My Samandy- Nothing, I just got home from work and I wanna kiss you

Mine- You always want to kiss me, are you sure there's nothing wrong?

My Samandy- Like I said just want to kiss you, when are you coming home?

Mine- I don't know, I think we're getting lunch then I'll be home

My Samandy- Okay, I'm getting in the shower, see you later

Mine- See you later Samandy

Mine- I love you

My Samandy- I love you too

Sam got in the driver's seat. "Sorry that took so long, okay so lunch?"

"Yes, then can you drop me off?" I ask and he nodded.

//Samandriel's POV//

I get out of the shower, I thought fuck it. I had a pair of boxers on, then Adam's hoodie which was slightly long, so it covered my boxers. Adam's parents just left again, yesterday so I'm not worried about them. Sam isn't coming over otherwise Adam would've told me. So I went downstairs, I went to the kitchen because I was hungry so I made myself some grilled cheese.