Chapter 6: Twist & Shout |Destiel|

//Dean's POV//

"Your turn with Castiel." Sam says and I roll my eyes.

"Touche." I say and walk away, into the kitchen to start dinner. As the food cooked, I did the rest of the dishes when that was done I still had like ten to fifteen minutes left of food cooking so I decided to text Castiel.

Dean- Hey, Castiel, this is Dean

Castiel- Hello Dean

Dean- I was wondering if you'd like to go out next week Friday, I don't have work then

Castiel- Sounds good

Dean- Good, so how was your day?

Castiel- Annoying, then you texted it got better

Dean- Awe

Castiel- Yea, how was yours?

Dean- It was meh, then you reply which makes it better

Castiel- Oh really? Makes your day better when I reply

Dean- Yes it does

Castiel- That honestly makes me happy

Dean- Really? He's just saying

Castiel- Honestly, truly...

Castiel is typing

Dean- I have to confess to something

Castiel- ...me too

Castiel is typing

Dean- I liked you since we were in middle school but then I moved

Castiel- I liked you too since middle school but you moved

Dean- I'm sorry

Castiel is typing...

Castiel just called me, I answered it.

"Please don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. I know what happened but it's okay...Charlie not right now.. Sorry my friend is with me. Anyways it's not your fault it wasn't your fault besides it could be better now that we're older and not naive and young." Castiel says and I smile even though he couldn't see it.

"O-okay, who's Charlie?" I ask curious.

"She's my friend that I met when I first went to NYU but now she's just became a puppy that just won't go away and stop bothering me. Sorry she keeps bugging me at the moment...talk to Jo or something you don't have to be by me..sorry, yea." Castiel says and I chuckle.

"It's all good, Jo Harvelle?" I ask.

"Yea, she spotted the innocent Jo, and got Jo in he grasp. I shouldn't have brought her with me." Castiel says. "Give me my phone back!" Castiel yells from the background.

"Hello? Are you the infamous Dean?" Charlie asks.

"Yes I am, and you're the not so infamous Charlie." I say and she chuckles.

"You know what I say, we go on a double date. Cassie looks like he likes the idea..(I don't!) mmm yes you do, so we shall. How does that sound Dean?" Charlie asks and you could hear Castiel sigh.

"Sure, why not." I say and laugh when I heard Castiel groaned.

"Here's Cassie now." Charlie says cheerily.

"Why did you agree?" Castiel asks.

"I like you but I also want to see you suffer?" I ask even though I wanted to state it.