Chapter 14: Demons |Michifer|

~~beginning of July~~

//Michael's POV//

I haven't seen or talked to Lucifer in a week. Not even a text, I decided to go to Alchemy before going to work. Gabriel was working, "Hey Michael, what can I get ya?" Gabriel asks with a bright smile.

"I'd like a white mocha latte, a cafe americano, and an espresso." I order, Gabriel nods.

I watched as Gabriel would finish the coffee, placing it into those cup holder things. "That will be six thirty." Gabriel says, I gave him eight dollars. "Tip jar?" he asks and I nodded. "Thank you Michael, have a good day."

"Thanks you too." I say and he nodded.

I went to work, gave dad is Cafe Americano, then I gave Dean his espresso. It was surprisingly busy day today, I was going through the list while dad was at his lunch. We have separate lunches since it's typically slower because dad only accepts a few cars while Dean and I are at lunch. We were just about done, but so far it's Dean has to finish up his car then we're done until dad's first appointment at noon.

The car leaves once Dean finished with the payment. Dean walks back out of the office, "So what's wrong Michael?" Dean asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing, just kinda have a slight headache, from when I hit my head on the hood of my last car." I say, Dean chuckles and shakes his head.

"You've always been slightly clumsy, really doesn't surprise me, however, kinda wished I saw it." Dean gives me a shit eating grin, I roll my eyes.

~~end of work day~~

I drive home, I park the car then get out. I looked up to see Lucifer standing there.

"Michael, I am very sorry, I kinda just ghosted you I didn't mean to." Lucifer says, his eyes have a pleading, sad look to them. Lucifer looks like hell right now, he looks pale and famished.

"I don't care, Lucifer, what's wrong?" I asked and he sighs, it was more or less a sigh of relief.

"You're not mad at me?" Lucifer asks and I shake my head, he gives me a rather weak smile. I walk over to him, I grab his shaky hand and lead him to the door. I unlocked it and walked in with him.

"What's wrong Lucifer?" I asked and he shrugs.

"Nothing, I'm okay." he says, I grabbed his shaky hand again.

"No you're not, so what's wrong, have you eaten or drank anything? Are you sick?" he shakes his head.

"Really depends on how you want to look at it, sick physically not really. Sick mentally sure. I uh, I've been meaning to tell you this. Tell you that I have depression and anxiety. I went into one of my episodes, the day after I finally came home from being here. I didn't really want to come here but I wanted to come here, which doesn't make sense but I missed you, but I couldn't move from my bed." Lucifer says, he adjusts on the couch so he had his feet up and was leaning against the back of the couch. "I'm so-"

"Lucifer, it's okay. Did you want to go to sleep, we can sleep?" I ask and he shakes his head.

//Lucifer's POV//

"No I just really need something to eat right now or drink yea something to drink would be better actually." I say while still leaning on the back of the couch.

"I'll go get you some water." Michael says and I nodded with a little smile. When he left, I adjusted so that I was laying down more or less. Michael walks back in, "Here you go." I nodded a thanks. "I'll be right back, I have to shower okay?" he asks and I nodded. I was just drinking the water.