Chapter 4: Rebel Love Song |Adamandriel|

//Adam's POV//

"Marge, I've told you before it's my job." I say with a smile, the little old lady I'm always running errands for is apologizing again. "Like usual I'll be back in an hour." I add and Marge nods. I leave her house and go to my car. I get in and drive across town go to the Lawrence Farmers' Market where I always go no matter what it is I need.

I get to the market and walk in.

Foods list:

Cucumbers (2)

Tomatoes (3)

Bag of onions

Wheat bread (2 loaves)

Medium size jar of mayo

Olive oil

Eggs

Seven things, one of the shorter errand runs. I go and that's when I realize how busy it is. I finally get everything and I have roughly fifteen minutes to one, check out and two, and get back.

Every check out is full, I walk up to number 7 there was one person there that was finishing up.

"You too." the lady says as she takes her stuff and walks away. I put everything up and am waiting.

"Adam, how're you?" not even paying attention to who he was when I walked up, it was Samandriel.

"I'm okay, and yourself?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Could be better." he adds, awe why do you have to say that. I think as I look to see that there isn't anyone behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he's finishing bagging the groceries.

"Well for one thing, my parents are fighting again, for another I didn't get accepted to any of the colleges I applied for." he says with a sigh as he totals everything up.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that both of them. You wanna hang out sometime, it could get your mind off of things at home?" I ask and he smiles, it was kind of sad and broken, there is something more.

"Uh, sure, I don't have your number." he says kind of shyly and I smiled.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" I ask and he nods and starts to grab them from under the register. Once he had a pen and paper he hands it to me, I sloppily write my number down. "You can read that right?" I ask and he looks at it.

"Yes, Adam I can read your handwriting." he says and I chuckle.

"Well I was just asking, but I have to get going. See you soon?" I ask and he nods.

"See you soon." Samandriel says with another nod and a smile. I leave, shit, Marge. I think as I look at the time I'm practically late. I think as I get to my car. I load everything in and go. I get there and walk up to her door, I open it "Hey sorry Marge, the market was hectic today." I say as I walk into the kitchen Marge was in there looking in the fridge from her wheelchair.

"That's alright dear." she says with a smile as I set the bags down. "If you want you can leave, I can put this stuff away, thank you for getting it for me." she adds with another smile.

"Okay, Marge, not a problem." I say as I make my way to the door.

I was done for the day, I went home and decided to watch some tv while my parents were still gone for whatever reason they have to be gone on a Saturday.

//Samandriel//

After Adam left I was at work for twenty more minutes then my shift was done. I went home and changed, I could use some coffee. I wonder if Adam is done with his little job. I wondered as I pulled my shirt on my body.