Chapter 13: Famous Last Words |Destiel|

~~mid July~~

//Dean's POV//

I peered across the table, Cas is concentrating really hard, then he nods. He places the word Brunneous down on the board. "What the fuck, what does that even mean?" Gabriel asks very frustratedly mind you.

"Dark brown, scientifically, origin is Latin." Sam answers and I look at him and squinted my eyes at him, then looked at Cas who nods. "What?" Sam asks Gabriel and I shared a look.

"I hate this game." Gabriel says and I nodded in agreement.

"We told you we didn't have to play this, we'd just prefer it." Castiel says with a smile in which Sam nods agreeing with him.

"Whatever, Gabriel it's your turn." I say and he nodded. Sam was keeping track of points so far Castiel is in the lead with ninety-seven, then Sam with ninety-five, then Gabriel with seventy-six, and then me with fifty-eight.

This goes on for another thirty or forty minutes then it ended with Sam winning with one hundred and twelve, Cas close behind with one hundred and eight, Gabriel with ninety-nine, and me with eighty-seven. "Look you did better than what you thought you would've done." Castiel pointed out my score then smiles, I sighed.

Sam and Gabriel left to Sam's room, I assume to sleep since it was getting late and Gabriel works in the morning but wanted to see Sam; you can't see it but I rolled my eyes mentally. Castiel walks over to me after I put scrabble away. "Dean what's wrong?" Castiel asks and I smile and shake my head.

"Nothing, it's nothing, I'm just tired." I say and he raised his right eyebrow.

"I don't believe that one bit, so please tell me."

"Fine, the date." he gives me a confused look.

"The date? What date?" he asks and I pull my phone out and show him the date which was July sixteenth. "So what, Dean you have work in the morning I suggest we go to bed as well." Castiel grabs my hand and I smiled and nodded.

"Yea alright." I say, before we started to walk, he kissed my cheek.

We were already changed since we decided to stay in plus it was a board game night minus Michael and Lucifer since they decided to watch a movie instead. We got in bed and Castiel curled into my side, I soon drifted to sleep.

//Castiel's POV//

I smiled at Dean's sleeping figuring, he drifted to sleep an hour and a half ago. "I love you." I whisper knowing he can't hear me. I then nuzzled back into him.

I woke up to no Dean, I grabbed my phone and see that it's eight so I won't see him at all. I got up and walked to the bathroom, the door was closed so I knocked, "One minute!" Sam yelled, I waited then he walked out. "Morning." he says and I nodded.

"Morning." I say and he nods then walked away.

I walked out of the bathroom, going downstairs. I walk into the kitchen Sam was making food, "Hey I thought I make us breakfast since we're the only ones here. I thought best not leave Castiel here alone wondering where everyone went." Sam chuckles and I chuckled and nodded.

"Thanks for that, and the breakfast." Sam nods as he places a plate of food in front of me. We ate then chilled there for a bit drinking our coffee, and going through our phone.

//Dean's POV//

"Hello, what seems to be the problem?" I ask, the customer then goes on about what she thinks is wrong with the car. I check it out then nodded, the washer fluid was low, but the light wasn't on. Hmm, I checked what was wrong with that, then I said after about an hour or so, "The washer fluid was out, but I noticed the light wasn't on, I believe I fixed it if it doesn't turn on again, come back." I smiled, she nodded and smiled back. She walked into the actual office to pay, then she walked back out and getting in her car and driving away.