Chapter 22: Carry On Wayward Son [Part 2] |Destiel|

//Dean's POV//

Castiel has spent just about every minute with me while I'm not at work. He leaves in a week. Today he's coming back over, after work. Then Friday I get paid then after work we have a date. I love spending time with him, "Ow." Michael threw a small screwdriver at me.

"Stop smiling this is a serious business." Michael says then I raise my eyebrows.

"Since when?" I ask and he busts out laughing, I, five seconds later, started to laugh as well. We're waiting for our appointments. I walk into the office.

"They cancelled, yours did at least, Michael's should be here shortly." Lucifer tells me, Andy is on his lunch break right now and he was finally able to get out of here.

"I'm going to chill here because Michael is being a dick." I tell Lucifer who just faintly smiles, I sat down on one of the client chairs in here.

"What did he do?" he asks, leaning back in his chair.

"Threw a screwdriver at me."

"So what did you do?" he asks with a chuckle.

"I was just zoning, probably smiling I don't know."

"You were thinking about Castiel weren't you?"

"Can you blame me?!" I practically yell which made Lucifer flinch. "Sorry." I say and he nods shrugging.

Michael peeks his head in, "Dean I need your help."

"With what?"

"This car."

"So there are some things you can't do?" Lucifer says and I nodded, Michael punches me.

I helped him with the car, it was something with the engine but it's fixed now.

The work day is finally done, I go home and get in the shower right away. I'm standing in my boxers trying to find some sweats, I told Sam to do the laundry. Someone whistles at me, I turn around and it's of course Castiel. "Stop, can you get Sam?" I asked as I put a shirt on, sitting on the bed, he nods.

"What?" Sam asks and I look at him and point to the dirty clothes basket. "I forgot, I was busy today next time leave a note." Sam sasses and I raise my eyebrows, he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Need sweats?" Cas asks and I nodded. He flops his bag down on the bed, "here." he hands me a pair of mine. "What? You let me borrow them." I shrugged nodding, then I stood up to put them on.

Castiel shut the door, he then pushed me onto the bed. "Okay." I say and he laughs. Castiel kisses me, he was cradling me with his hips. I place my hands on his hips, he deepens the kiss then we break apart, both of us were a little out of breath. Castiel smiles down at me, I smile back; then his smile shifts into a smirk.

Castiel leaned back down, kissing my neck, I leaned my head to the left so my right side was more exposed. He was kissing my neck some more, going lower, then he got to the shirt, he frowned but went back to the top. Castiel started to grind on me a little, my breath hitched.

//Castiel's POV//

Dean's breath hitched, I smirked against his neck. I kissed his neck more, I was also grinding on him more aggressively. Dean's hands were on my hips again, I moved my lips to his mouth, "I'm leaving!" Sam yells which makes me stop and we break apart.

"Okay!" Dean yells back, we hear him leave. "He's meeting Gabriel at their place." Dean rolls his eyes, they always talk about their place but they never tell us where that is, I guess they have a few of their own places.