Chapter 16: Heat of the Moment |Sabriel|

~~mid July~~

//Sam's POV//

I told Castiel that I was going to go to Alchemy's for a while. Telling him he was welcome to stay there because it wouldn't be the first time. I then packed my laptop because I haven't checked my emails in a handful of days.

I get to Alchemy setting everything up as my laptop was loading up, no one was in line so I went up, "Here Sammy." Gabriel says handing me a frappe and I nodded.

"Thanks Gabe, you have the list started I'm here for a while." I say pointing to my laptop and he nodded with a smile. "Okay, I'll be over there then." I say semi-awkwardly. I walked over, typed in my password then started to look through my emails.

Ten coffees later, total eleven coffees, Gabriel walks over to me and sits down. "We should see a movie." Gabriel suggests and I nodded, looking away from my laptop to look at such a beautiful person.

"Sure, when?" I asked and he shrugs looking at his watch.

"What about now, the theater will be, like, empty and we could watch Far From Home."

"Far From Home? Again?"

"C'mon it's a good movie, fine what about Toy Story 4 that's like our childhood, well at least mine, you never tell me anything about your childhood." Gabriel pouts and I sigh.

"We can see Toy Story 4, but I have to pay first." Gabriel shakes his head.

"I already paid for you, so let's go now, I just looked, the showing is in twenty minutes let's go."

"Alright calm down let me put my stuff away plus we took separate cars."

"We'll leave mine here and swing by to pick it up."

"Okay." I say standing up, grabbing my stuff. We left and got in my car.

We get to the theater, I had Gabriel text Dean where I'll be at. The movie was done just sort of two hours, we then decided to go and eat. "Lets go to this fifty's diner, it's really nice." I suggest and Gabriel looks at me, he has a smile on his face.

"You're driving, so do you remember that one park we were at that had the duck pond?" I nodded, "Can we go there after?" I looked at him and smiled, nodding as well.

We did just that, we ate, then went to the park that had the duck pond. Gabriel was taking pictures of the ducks, "Lucifer is going to love these." then laughs, I furrow my eyebrows.

"What was that laugh?"

"Lucifer has a slight fear of ducks, but they're so precious, that one is Howard, remember?" Gabriel asked I nodded.

I walk over to a park bench that was near and sat down, Gabriel looks over to me stood back up from squatting down and walks to me. I smiled at him, he was standing in front of me, "Sit down, Gabriel." he shakes his he grabs my hand. Gabriel was quiet and I was still looking at him, "What's wrong babe?" I ask he smiles, he was now playing with my fingers.

"Sam, I love you." Gabriel exhales, looking away from me and just holds my hand. I swiftly and hastily grabbed him, having him sit on my lap.

"Gabriel, I love you too." I say accidentally in a mocking way.

"Okay you said it back but it was in a mocking way." Gabriel says looking at me, he has a faint smile on his face.

"I didn't mean it to sound like that, because I love you, I really do." I say with a smile, he leans his forehead on mine.

"I am relieved and glad, so that means I can hear probably cute stories from when you were a kid." Gabriel says and I shrug.

"I don't know why you want to hear boring stories from when I was a kid, I mean I'm not that special, you don't need to know the weird things I did when I was a kid." I say and he smiles, then shakes his head.