Chapter 18: The Last Goodbye |Adamandriel|

//Adam's POV//

I woke up later than usual, by late I mean Samandriel is getting home from work. I only heard him come in the house, recognizing his car. Samandriel walks into my room, "Did you just wake up?" he asks a little amused smile on his face. I groggily nodded.

"Your car actually woke me up." I tell him he laughs, he then dives on me.

"I missed you even though I was just at work." he says, I smile and kiss his head.

"I missed you even though the last time I remember I was with you anyway." I tell him, he laughs.

Samandriel gets up, I whined in protest. "Hold on." he says, he changes his clothes, putting on shorts, and a different t-shirt which is mine.

"That's my shirt." I tell him, he pulls at the hem of it and shrugs.

"What's yours is mine?" he asks and I shrugged and laughed.

Samandriel gets back in bed, "I don't work tomorrow, what do you want to do?" Samandriel asks and I shrug, then I smiled at him. "What?"

"You're in a good mood, I like it." I say he smiles.

"People weren't bitchy today, plus, seeing you just waking up was cute." Samandriel says and I laugh, my cheeks heating up. "You're just too precious and I love you."

"I love you too, Samandriel." I say and he nods.

"I know." he says as he lays on me, literally lays on me.

"Why are you so touchy feely?"

"Do you actually care?"

"No."

"So don't complain."

"Okay."

I wrap Samandriel up, he makes a weird, adorable sound, I chuckle at. Samandriel wriggles out of my arms, getting off the bed. "What?" I ask and he smiles holds up one finger. Ten minutes later he still hadn't come back, so I got up, I went to the bathroom. I walked downstairs to find Samandriel in the kitchen. "What are you doing, babe?" I asked and he points to everything he has out.

"I'm making milkshakes." I nodded, then I sat up on the counter. Samandriel just stops what he's doing, walks in front of me. Samandriel smiles up at me, I smile back, then I leaned down grabbing a fistful of his shirt and kissing him firmly. Samandriel's tongue glides across the seam of my lips, I granted him access, I deepened the kiss. Then we pulled back to breathe, I smile at him leaning my forehead on his, he reaches up to kiss me again. "I'm so in love with you." Samandriel says, I smiled, kissed him again.

"I'm so in love with you too." I tell him, he smiles and kisses me.  Samandriel walks over to finish making the milkshakes.

Samandriel finished making the milkshakes, he gave me mine and set his on the island across from me. He cleaned up his mess, putting things away, then he got up on the island. We drank our milkshakes in silence, I finished mine then he finished his. "Alright now come back to bed, with me?" I ask and he smiles but shakes his head. "Samandriel, please?" I whined and he was still smiling but he shakes his head again. "Please, please, please?" I whine more, he gets up and grabs my hand.

Samandriel grabs my other hand as well, gently pulling me off the counter. "So this is what's going to happen, I am going to take a shower, while you make popcorn, and pick us a movie to watch."

"Fine, kiss first?"

"Nope, because you whine a lot." Samandriel says, kind of coldly, then walks away. I sigh, then he walks back in and kisses me. "I was kidding, I love you Adam."