Chapter 15: Believer |Adamandriel|

~~~mid July~~~

//Adam's POV//

I woke up around nine, Samandriel isn't there but it's nine and he worked at eight so...I walked downstairs to find a note mom and dad left late last night to catch an early flight. They never tell me where, oh well.

I walked into the kitchen looking in the fridge and we have nothing. I looked in the pantry and nothing there too. I looked at the counter to find two hundred dollars telling me to get groceries. Nice, hey at least I get to see Samandriel. I smiled to myself, I walked back upstairs to my room.

I got dressed, putting on a pair of shorts, then a t-shirt. I walked over to my dresser, I grabbed my keys and wallet. I walked back downstairs to grab my phone and the money.

I locked the door then I got in my car and drove to the market. I got to the market, I got out of my car, making my way to the doors. I walked in, I grabbed a cart and started to shop. I ran into Samandriel, literally I accidentally hit him with my cart.

"I am so sorry, Samandriel." I apologized and he gives me a smile and shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it, you just hit my knee that's all. I'm okay." he says and I sigh.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask and he nods with a smile.

"Yes, Adam I'm okay, really." Samandriel says and I nodded.

"I thought you're a cashier." I say and he chuckles.

"I'd be safer as a cashier." he says and I glare at him. "Too soon? No I do just about everything here." he says and I nodded.

"While I have you, is there anything specific you'd like for the house?" I ask, he thought about then shook his head.

"Nope not in parti- wait get some popcorn." he says with a smile and I smiled back and nodded.

"The type I would have to pop, microwaveable, or like the bagged smartfood type?" I ask and he gives me this look like, all of the above. "Did you want all of the types?" I ask and he nods kinda shyly.

"If it's not any type of trouble." he says and I nodded.

"I can get them, anything else, Dear?" I asked and he smiled and shook his head.

"Nope, however, I have to get back to work." Samandriel says, I nodded, he kisses my cheek then walks away.

I continued shopping, once I was done I went to check out. I noticed Samandriel was back to the register. I walked to his. The customer ahead of me finishes, then it was me. I already had some things unloaded, "Paper or plastic, Adam?" he asks, I gave him a look. "Paper, of course." he says with some sass I gave him a playful glare then I started to unload some more.

I had everything unloaded I started to load the bags in the cart. Once we were both done with him bagging and me loading it into the cart, the total was one hundred and ninety-seven dollars and some odd change. I gave him the two hundred, he checks them, then gives me the change. "I'll see you in a few hours, I'm done at noon." he says and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay, I love you, see you soon." I say and he smiles.

"I love you too." he says, I smiled then left.

I loaded everything in my car, I got home. I saw Sam's car, him in his car waiting. Sam gets out, "Sorry for not calling or texting, but I have nothing better to do." Sam says and I nodded.

"Nah, that's fine, actually I'm glad you're here because I have a shit ton of groceries. I hope you weren't expecting my parents either, because they're gone on another trip." I say and he shakes his head.