Chapter 17: In the End |Michifer|

//Michael's POV//

I woke up, Lucifer was still asleep. I have to leave him but like I don't want to. It's been two weeks since he finally talked to me and came over, and well since I found out about his depression. Lucifer was getting better, but then went right back down, I don't want to leave him again. Screw it, I texted my dad saying that I wasn't going to be in today because I wanted to stay with Lucifer. He understood because well I tend to over share at work.

So I placed my phone back on the nightstand, I laid back down, Lucifer was facing the other way and near the edge. So I scoot over to him, wrapped my arm around him. Lucifer turns around, he didn't open his eyes, he then just nuzzled into me. I kissed his head, then I settled back into the pillow.

I fell back asleep, eventually, Lucifer woke me up, "You slept in, but you have to work." I give him a smile, he smiles back.

"The perks of being the owners son."

"So why did you stay home? I mean not that I'm ungrateful or anything."

"Well, I stayed home because of you, to my knowledge you've haven't done much in these last three weeks except get your own clothes, which I'm pretty sure was Gabriel's doing."

"Why should I leave the comfort of my boyfriend's home?"

"Because it may make you feel better."

"I'm slowly feeling better, I mean I'm eating regularly...because of you, I'm also drinking water...because of you, I'm also maintaining good hygiene...because of you."

"You shall also go outside more, because of me."

"Can we do it a different day?"

"No, you've been pushing it off for the longest time, so what I'm going to do is have you take a shower, not because you need to but because it'll be good for you, while I make breakfast. I'll even let you wear one of my shirts, but you really don't need my permission. You're stalling."

"How am I stalling when you're the one who is talking?"

"You're asking me questions, so get in the shower, I'll make breakfast."

"Okay, can you make some of that avocado toast that is SO good."

"Sure." I say he smiles at me, I smile back. I kissed him lightly on the lips, then we pulled apart and got up.

Lucifer grabbed his clothes, as I fixed the bed. "Neat freak."

"You love me."

"Yea, I do."

"I love you." he smiles, then leaves the room. I changed when I heard the bathroom door closed. I walked downstairs because I heard the shower being turned on, I put some coffee on then I grabbed an avocado, cut it in half, scooped it out, putting it in the bowl, and so on. Once I was done spreading the avocado spread onto the last piece of toast, Lucifer comes walking in.

//Lucifer's POV//

I sat at the table, he brought over the toast, then walked back over to the counter. I watched as Michael grabbed two mugs, then poured the coffee. He brought the coffee over then sat down. I took my second bite, we're just sitting in silence.

We had finished the toast and coffee, then he grabbed my hand, "Alright, c'mon let's go." he says and I gave him a look of 'do we have to' and he nods. I reluctantly stood up, he held my hand as we walked out of his house. I stopped him and took a deep breath of fresh air, he smiles at me.

Michael locked the door to the house, then lead me to his car. He drove to a park, "I heard this park has a duck pond." I groan. "What?"

"I kinda don't like ducks...they scare me." I say kinda quietly.