Part-3

It was 5:00 pm and I had really nothing to do and I felt bored as fuck, which is when  I get a call, It was from Eva.

"Hello." I said trying to tie my hair up.

"Hey girl, are you free tonight?" She sounds excited.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the bar tonight? What do you think?"

"Uhm...bar, huh?" I hesitated. But it didn't sound that bad. Of course it won't hurt.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't be such a bore!"

"Ok. I'll meet you at 8." I agreed.

"That's my girl. *muah*" Jeez she is crazy. I hung up.

Ok I need to put my shit together and try not to freak out because it's my first time plus I have the free pass to do anything as my parents aren't in town.

I rushed to the balcony, to get some fresh air, when suddenly my eyes went on to Aiden, who was on his phone. He stood there in a tight shirt and a skinny trousers. HOLY SH*T, he just noticed me. He looked at me, smiled shyly then went inside.

I didn't know what to do, so I just took out my iPad and played 'Thirteen Reasons Why' Season 2.

Time passed. I looked into my watch it was 7:00 pm, already. I should get ready now.

I went in the washroom. I turned on the shower. I reached for the bodywash that was in the nearest shelf to the window. The window was open and it turned out to be adjacent to Aiden's window. Holy shit! People won't believe what I saw. I pretty much enjoyed the view, plus he wasn't seeing me. I saw him in the shower, completely...NAKED.

Should I close the window or should I keep enjoying the view. A minute won't hurt. Oh, I was naked too. The way the water dripped down his body, greatly aroused me. I slowly started circling two of my fingers around my clït and inserted them gently, I moaned inaudibly and called his name. He soon closed the water tap and reached for his towel and he left the shower.

Wow...that was something else. And totally out of the world! I came back from the shower. I had a towel wrapped around my body. I was getting ready. Suddenly the sight of him...naked in the shower comes to my mind. I blushed. To be honest, I've never seen a man naked before. A handsome man. At the moment I wanted to jump into his arms and ask him to kiss me until I can't breathe! Ugh! Screw my wild thoughts. It's never gonna happen, I am way too young and inexperienced for him. He would obviously date a girl, who is the same age as him.

I let go of my thoughts. I slid a short silver dress and put on some make-up and was finally ready to head out. I came down in the elevator. I get in my car, my chauffeur was already there. The ride was slow. I put on some music in my car and watch outside.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW