Part-18

I was feeling really guilty for cheating on Aiden, I wanted to tell him about my pregnancy, But will he take it well?

He was still sleeping...or not. He looked into my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He kissed me.

"Aiden...I need to tell you something." I can't just hide it forever, he has the right to know, he is the father!

"What is it baby?" He caressed my cheeks.

"I"- I can't. I ended up crying. I rushed out of the bed, I had to puke again. Aiden rushed towards me. He kneeled and said "What's wrong?"

"I'm...pregnant Aiden." I just blurted it out.

He didn't reply. There was an awkward silence between us, which was scaring me. He took a deep breath and spoke up.
"Oh...congratulations I guess." He looked sad.

"It is yours, Aiden! I've never slept with anyone before!" I almost screamed.

"WHAT?!" He was shocked. That's obvious.

"I can abort it if you"- He placed his palms on my mouth.

"Shh..don't say that again."

I cried on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I cried out.

"Shh...it's not your fault. I shouldn't have dragged you into this mess, you had a beautiful life ahead and it's ruined because of my carelessness." He blamed himself.

"Stop fucking blaming yourself!" I screamed.

"It was my fault! I should've looked through the pills once and meeting you was the best thing that has happened to me." I hugged him tight.

He was Silent. He was in deep thoughts. Finally he spoke "We will raise it together, none of us are faulty here, a baby is a blessing which a lot of people are often deprived of."

I kissed him, "Aiden I love you..." I breathed.

He took a deep breath and replied "Skylar...I think I love you too..." my heart skipped a beat. He does love me, I was overthinking without any valid reason.

"Aiden, we need to go to the doctor today."

"Sure let me take a shower." He stood up.

"May I join?" I flirted.

He grins, picks me up. And takes me to the shower.

The cold shower poured into our body and our pleasure trip increased...

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW