Part-22

I had drenched myself in the bathtub. I had my phone with myself. I was scrolling down my social media and to my amusement saw me & Aiden's pic on every entertainment website! This isn't good. I went through some articles which read-

Article #1- SO WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL WITH THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS AIDEN ROMANO?

Article #2- SO IS THIS TRUE THAT AIDEN ROMANO HAS FINALLY FOUND A GIRL?

Article #3- AIDEN ROMANO IS REPORTEDLY DATING HIGH SCHOOL GIRL SKYLAR THOMAS.

Article #4- AIDEN ROMANO'S GIRLFRIEND IS REPORTEDLY PREGNANT.

My brain hurts. This is really not good. My name got revealed to the media, I cannot imagine the amount of hate I will get from his crazy, thirsty fans, both for stealing their man and for the age gap between us. Is age even a thing, when in love?

I put my phone aside, I can't deal with this bullshit anymore!
I came out of the tub, dried myself. I wrap a towel around my body and came out of the bathroom.

Aiden was sitting on the bed.

"You've seen the news, haven't you?" He said, I could sense frustration in his tone.

"I have, Aiden."

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." He frowned.

I moved towards Aiden. I comforted him. I slowly wrap my arms around him.

"Don't blame yourself. Nobody is to be blamed, it's the truth so we need to deal with it. We cannot hide from it forever." I caressed his shoulders.

"Do one thing, you go for an interview with any of the websites. Just make our relationship official." I suggested him. "I'll come with you."

He nodded at my idea.

I stood up, while he pulled me closer and carefully placed me on his lap.

"Sometimes I wonder what am I going to do without you...Skylar, il mio amore (My Love)." He slowly plants a soft kiss on my lips and I jump onto him, I couldn't help the feeling, I needed him. Right now.

"I love you." I said.

"And I love you." He whispered.

He pulled me out of my towel and I lied naked on the bed, he undoes his clothes too too.
He continues kissing me. Slowly he moves downward and trailed his kiss down my belly.
He moved his fingers down my sex and he carefully inserts two fingers inside me. I groaned.
He pulls out his fingers and he brings his erection close to my hips and smoothly enters me.
I felt the bulid-up again. At that point I had hit another climax, which was intense and strong.

*Ahhh...* I groaned.

He continues thrusting inside me, till we both were fully done.

1 hour later...

"We are going to be late for the party." I whispered.

"I'll let you get ready then." He wears back his clothes and goes back to his apartment.

I went up to my closet and took out a pair of
black lace Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Then finally I reached for my silver dress.
I slipped into it in no time. I had brought an oversized dress in order to hide my baby bump.
I looked into the mirror, it didn't hide my bump fully but...it works.

I planned not to try a lot of makeup, just a red gloss, a bit of mascara, foundation, concealer and I was done!

I checked myself in the mirror, I looked perfect!

I had to wear flats...ugh. Pregnancy can be tiring at times, and I find it hard to get used to it.

Finally I was ready.

I rang Aiden's doorbell, he opened the door
Holy hell! He looked beyond perfect in that black suit!

"Skylar you look breathtaking..." He whispered in my ears and pulled me inside. He took to his bedroom and made me stand in front of a mirror. He pulled out a satin Cartier box from his pocket.

It was a diamond necklace! He swept my hair to one side and delicately places the necklace on my neckline and kisses my neck.

"Aiden the necklace is so pretty..." I whisper.

"Not more than you." He plants a small kiss on my lips.

"Let's go." He said.

"Sure."

He held my hand and took me to the car.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW