Part-32

NEXT DAY

I woke up in Aiden's arms. He was awake, he was watching me sleep.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning to you too." I pecked on his lips.

"Sei così bella e tu sei mio" He said in Italian.

"What does that mean?" I asked out of confusion.

"I said, you're so beautiful and you're mine." He said and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you Aiden." I cupped his face and deepened the kiss.

He broke the kiss.

"I have to leave now, I have to do some work." He said and got up from the bed.

"I will take a shower now. Wanna join?" He winked.

I hopped in. Pregnancy hormones, yeah. These hormones makes you both cocky and horny.

After the shower we walked out.
He dressed up and went to work. I changed into some casual clothes, it was time for me to take my medicines. The nurse walked in handed me the meds. I turned on the TV, I had basically nothing to do now, lol. I guess I will binge watch some episodes of Pretty Little Liars now.

3 hours later.

It was 12 noon. I had nothing, so I opened the fridge to grad some food. There was some pizza slices from last night, I had them.
I was craving peanut butter now! Wtf, I never really liked them? I'm housebound so I asked the maid to get me some from the market.
I ate the peanut butter with some slices of bread.

After eating all these, I felt asleep on the couch.

"Wake-up babe, we're gonna be late."

I heard a voice.

"Mhm...just five more minutes ok?"

"Ugh, I'm going to get ready."

I opened my eyes, it was Aiden.

"Oh, hi." I said and snored.

"You need to really wake up. I have a reservation at 9 pm and look it's already 8!" He was panicking too much.

"I have a special dress for you. I asked my designer to design it specially for you." He handed me a bag. It had the dress.

"I'm gonna wear it on." I took the dress and rushed to my room.

I wore the dress. I looked good despite being pregnant. Maybe because of this dress. I fit me perfectly, it hugs every inch of my body. It's rich design made it look elegantly sexy. Aiden has the best choice in clothes ;)

I applied a little make-up and I was ready. I went down to the hall.
Aiden stood there in a black suit.
He kissed my hand and told "You look breathtakingly beautiful."

"You don't look bad yourself too. You look gorgeous baby." I whispered in his neck. He wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"God, let's get you to the place, before I take off that dress!" I flushed red.
Fucking hell!  I know this man for almost a year now, he still manages to leave me breathless by his comments!

We got into Aiden's Audi A8 L. He drove the car fast.
He pulled up in front of a five-star hotel.
I guess it was just a dinner date.
"Let's go in." He took my hand and took me inside.

To my amaze there wasn't anyone.
"Why is it so empty?" I asked out of confusion.

"Mr. Romano. We did all the arrangements for you. We didn't allow anybody to enter because you had hired it. It's a pleasure serving you." The manager came and said.

He hired it!?!? What the FUCK!?
As soon as the manager left after talking to Aiden, I caught Aiden.

"You hired this restaurant!?" I almost screamed.

"Yes I can do that and I wanted some privacy for us." He said as if it was nothing.
It was the best and most expensive restaurant in the city and he hired it!

Who am I kidding? This man is the CEO of Romano Inc. Holding. It's obviously nothing for him.

We ordered out food and ate in silence.
After finishing our meal, I went to the terrace to get some fresh air.

I was thinking about life, like how my life has taken such a turn. A few months ago I was this lame, miserable girl, then next I am his princess. He treats me more of like a fucking queen. I've received a lot of shade because of my relationship with a man who's a lot older than me. But I came to the realization that at the end of the day it's me and the decisions I make for myself. I'm not sure I would've found this happiness if I dated a guy of my age. Being with Aiden I feel like I've been delivered a fruit of heaven by the gods themselves. He loves, he cares and he protects.

A tear drop rolled down my eyes, it wasn't a normal tear, it was the tear of joy.

Suddenly I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked back, it was Aiden.

"Hey." I looked into his eyes.

"Have you been crying?" His looked weary.

"I was thinking..." I sniffed.

"About what...?" His tone was shaky.

"About how lucky I am to have met you." I buried my face in his suit.

"The luck was all mine. I was so broken and miserable before I met you. You fixed those broken pieces back and rebuilt me, Skylar Thomas." He embraced me tighter in his arms. As if he meant to say 'I will never let you go'.

"I love you so much, Aiden. Thank you for walking into my life and making it better."

"Shh...I want to take you somewhere. You haven't seen the main surprise yet." He kissed my neck.

He rubbed my tears with his fingers and I smiled at him. "Let's go."

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW