Part-5

I woke up to my alarm clock. It's 7:00 am. I should get up. It's Saturday so no school.

My mind was stuck on last night. The kiss was so good! And I got to know a lot about him.

Wait, does he like me? And he saved me totally in a heroic way, I bet Bryce got it from Eva. He deserves it, he was kind of cheating on Eva, he deserves worse. If Aiden wasn't there I don't what would've happened in the first place! Whatever, the thing is over now. But one thing, did Aiden kiss me because he likes me or was it the heat of the moment?

I let go of the thought. I walked into the shower.

I came out after the shower in my towel. I quickly changed into a dress, I needed to visit Eva now. I got ready. I got into my car and told the chauffeur to drive towards Eva's house.

I reached Eva's place in 20 minutes. I rang the bell, her mom opened the door.

"Oh, what a pleasure Skylar. How are you dear?" Eva's mom has always been good toward me, she is a nice lady but a divorcee.

"I'm fine Mrs. Rodriguez. Is Eva in?"

"Yes dear, she is upstairs. Please come in." She led me upstairs. Eva wasn't as rich as me. But she is happy.

I knocked on Eva's door. No answer. I knocked again. Still nothing. Finally I opened the door. Eva was sitting on the ground crying.

"What happened? Did your encounter with Bryce didn't go well?" I tried to confront her.

"Go away, wh*re! You tried to seduce Bryce last night at the club!" She screamed.

I almost stared at her in disbelief. I can't believe she believed his word over mine. "I never did anything like that, it was Bryce who dragged me and tried to take advantage of me. Trust me."

"LIAR! Bryce wouldn't ever do that! He has been faithful to me for 3 years! Just get out!" She pushed me out. And shut the door.

"EVA! Hear me out! Please." I tried to bang the door, but she didn't respond.

I cried and I ran out of her house. I cannot believe Eva would do this, I thought we were sisters. But what happened between us that he took that guy's word me? This is the second time I trusted a friend as got hurt.

I cried the entire way back home. I reached my apartment and saw Aiden standing in the lawn.

He was on his phone. He looked at me, as he saw me crying he hung up his call and rushed to my direction, confronted me in his arms and asked "What happened Skylar? Why are you crying?" I feel so embarrassed crying in front of him, I couldn't even look at him.

It was embarrassing crying in front of this attractive man. "Look at me..." he caressed my cheeks and our eyes locked again. I looked deep into his hazel eyes, which were a mystery.

"Tell me..." he said softly.

"It is Eva.." I replied in a shaky tone.

"What about her?" He was worried.

I told him the entire story. He seemed angry.

"Don't talk to her, she doesn't deserve you, she acted immaturely! We'll sort this out together." He kissed my forehead.

It was strange, I just met him some days ago and I am so close to him already. I felt a strange connection, I felt like I've known him for ages. I felt safeness and conform in his arms that I never felt before. He slowly placed his cold lips on mine and kissed me.

"Don't cry. It kills me everytime I see you
crying." He whispered.

I nodded. He wiped off my tears.

"Let's go upstairs." He whispered near my neck.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW