Part-14

I take Adriana to her room and waved her bye.

She came up and kissed my cheeks. She has got her father's charms. I kiss her back. I love how disciplined and affectionate she was.

"Bye momma." Whilst she said 'Momma' my heart literally melted. Since childhood I've always wanted to become a mother, Adriana fulfilled my wish.

"Bye Adriana. I will see you soon." I hugged her.

I went home with Aiden. We couldn't keep our hands to each other, He vigorously carried me to his bed and we made love, He removed those balls from my butt.

Whilst kissing me, he whispered "Now you know, I would never lie to you."

"Yes, Aiden. Now I'm sure. I love you." I kissed him.

"Hmm..."

"I will never leave you, Aiden." I promised him.
"I won't let you leave either. You are mine and only mine. I don't like to share what's mine.." He reached my sex with his penis and re-entered me. I moaned.

Two hours later...

We took a shower together in his bathroom. I still remember the day I saw him showering through my window...and today we are showering together. Things change. It was meant to be. And it had to be. The man of my dreams.

We came out of the shower with our towels wrapped around us.

I quickly changed into one of Aiden's shirts because I had nothing to wear, Aiden had sent my dress for dry cleaning.

"You look hot in my shirt. Perfectly suits you. You can keep it." He complimented me. He knows how to impress a girl.

"Oh, I forgot to say you something. I want to introduce you to my close friends, they stay in New York too. They are coming with their kids. They want to meet you too." He said.

"Oh, I would love to meet them!" I was excited.
"Perfect." He clapped back. "Wanna stay here tonight?" He flirted.

"I don't see a 'why not'. Of course." I pull the collar of his shirt, pull him closer to him and kissed him, this time I took over...I threw him on the bed, I pull off his shirt from my body, he undoes himself, I jumped on top of him and he re-entered me.

We soon fell asleep.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW