Part-4

I reached the club in 30 minutes. Eva stood there with her boyfriend Bryce. I didn't like him much, he used to give me inappropriate looks and flirts with me all time. I approached them. Eva greeted me with a hug and said "Hey Skylar, you look good."

"Thank you. You look good too." I complimented her back. She was wearing a boho navy blue dress with full sleeves. I tried not to meet Bryce's gaze but when I looked at him he was continuously winking at me or sending me wrong signals, which was very inappropriate.

We went in the club, we had fake ID's with us, cause none of us were 21 or above. When the ID's didn't work, we had to flirt with the bouncers to let us in.

Well the ID worked this time. I decided to the dance floor and started dancing, Eva joined shortly. Bryce was staring at my ass. Pervert. Suddenly I felt like someone touched my ass, I turned back it was Bryce. He whispered "It's real tight."

Ok. This was too much to take in, but I didn't want any drama. My face turned red out of embarrassment. So I just walked away. I went to the bar. I ordered a round of shots. My shots arrived. I drank all. My vision was starting to get blurry. I was too drunk to walk. But I walked somehow walked to the dance floor. I started dancing. Suddenly I felt someone was dragging me. It was Bryce. I was scared. He was talking me to a corner of the club. His touch was harsh. "So finally I get hold of you. Huh?" He moved closer to me and was about to kiss me.

"Stay away from me!" I screamed. "Leave me!"

"I'd like to say no." Bryce almost leaned forward to kiss me, so I closed my eyes out of fear. But he stopped.

"I guess the lady asked to stay away." I heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes and  looked it was...Aiden.

He wore a loose T-Shirt and a ripped black jeans. He looked so casual and more approachable. He looked so good in those clothes...

He was filled with rage. He came closer to Bryce. I could see fear in Bryce's eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" Bryce said in a shaky tone.

"That's none of your concern boy. You leave Skylar alone and f*ck off from here!" He screamed.

"Bryce! Skylar! What's happening in here!?" Eva screamed.

"Oh, you are his girl?" Aiden said.

"Yes, who are you?" Eva was confused.

"Listen lady, I suggest you to leave with your boyfriend, as he finds it hard to keep his member in his pants and maybe you aren't satisfying him in bed so he tried to take advantage of Skylar." His tone changed into a casual tone.

That was kinda hot, the way the words escaped his lips. Eva's face was blue.

"What the hell! You are lying." She threw a tantrum at Aiden.

"Ask, Sky." Wow, he called me 'Sky'?

"Is it true Skylar?" Eva came closer to me and asked.

"Yes it is, Bryce tried to kiss me." I cried out.

"You believe it now? Now tell your filthy boy to f*ck off, or else I am going to beat the sh*t out of him!" He seemed angry and I loved the protective side of him. It was hella' sexy!

Bryce is going to have it from Eva!

I couldn't stop crying. Aiden looked confused, he walked to up me and embraces me in his string arms and whispered "Are you ok?"

I nod.

"Thanks for saving me today, if you weren't there I don't know what would have happened!" I cried in his tee, almost ruining it.

"I am here now." He assured. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I could stare into those mesmerising eyes forever. They sent me unspoken messages.

His lips looked so damn kissable, I wanted to kiss them so badly. I've never been with a man so close enough. He looked like he was about to say something but he took a death breath and said
"Let's go home."  instead.

We got into his car.

"So tell me about yourself." He said.

"Where to start? I moved in here a year ago. My parents brought me this apartment. I don't stay with them, they've entirely spoilt me but never gave me the love that a child deserves. In my 18 years of life I have never got enough of my parents. Now love life, I am single, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Another awful thing. I've never felt anything called true love." I narrated my sad story to him. His expression turned sad.

"I'm sorry you had to go through these awful stuff." His tone was sympathetic.

"Nah, I'm over it."

"Tell me about yourself." I insisted.

"Ok, I am the CEO of 'Romano & Co.'"

I cut in between. "HOLY SH*T! I'm sitting with the CEO of 'Romano & Co.'!?" I screamed. Romano and co is like the biggest Italian company in New York City. I've always heard that the CEO is super hot and dreamy but never researched about him. Who would have known I would be rescued by this man who also happens to be my neighbor.

"Let me continue." He sighed.

"Sure."

"I am pretty old you know, I'm 35 years old. I mostly indulge myself work, but I love to hit the bar in free time. My parents live in Italy. I am half Italian, since my mom married an Italian man. They were the key behind my success. My father had set this whole empire up and I'm just a successor to it, because my father retired three years ago."

"You have a pretty interesting life." I commented.

"But you missed out on one thing. Are you single? Of course you aren't, a billionaire like you won't be single for sure." Let alone a super handsome billionaire.

"No, I am single. I broke my engagement with my fiancé a few months ago, when I caught her cheating on me with my rival." He took a deep breath and sighed.

"That's worse than mine!" I shrieked.

"Cheating is wrong, be it in any form or way."

"You're right..."

We reached home. We found ourselves inside the elevator, again that FSOG vibes! He moved a bit closer to me, I inhaled the smell of his expensive cologne. We reached our floor, we both walked out. We reached our respective doors.

I opened my door and said "Thanks again for saving me tonight." He opened his door too.
"Of course. It is my duty as a man to save a woman in need." He couldn't resist looking at me for a moment. I don't know was it the heat of the moment or intentional...he moved closer, cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. Passionately. I kissed him back. We broke our kiss.

"I'm sorry I don't know where that came from"-
I didn't let him complete. I put my fingers on his lips and I kissed him again. This is something I wanted to do all night long.

"Skylar. Skylar. We shouldn't do anything, you are drunk." He pulled back.

I frowned.

"Don't frown..." He caressed my cheeks which were as red as a tomato.

"Good Night, Mia Signora (my lady)." He flirted. "Oh, you looked nice by the way." He winked.

"Good night Aiden." I pecked him on his cheeks. We shut our doors. Wow! This was something else! I kissed the hottest man I've ever seen! He was the hottest man other than Chris Hemsworth!

I couldn't stand a moment more I needed sleep. I quickly changed into my pj's and tried to sleep, but my mind was all over our kiss.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW