Part-11

I rushed back to my room to quickly inform Aiden. If my parents find out a man in my bed, they're gonna create a fuss about it. Let alone a man who's so much older than me.

He took my word too casually. He dresses up and says "Won't you introduce me to your parents?" He winked.

"What?!" He can't be serious right now?! He just fucked me and he wants me to introduce him to my parents!?

He asked me to open the door and said he will handle the rest.

I do as he says.

"Mom, Dad? What a pleasant surprise!" I said in a shaky tone. What I meant to say was unpleasant surprise. Where the hell is Aiden!?

"Our trip ended in a short time, so we will be in town for a week." Mom started.

"Nice to meet you Mr & Mrs. Thomas. I'm Aiden Romano, Skylar's boyfriend." Aiden walked towards my parents. It didn't at all matter to him. My mom scrutinized him from top to bottom.

"Wait. Are you are The AIDEN ROMANO?! The CEO of Romano & Co.?" My mom jumped.

"I'm afraid I am Mrs. Thomas." He rolled his eyes.

"Skylar you've found the right person for yourself! Hope you both stay happy forever." My mom embraced us in her hug. I despise how fake she can be.

"I'm happy for you both." Dad finally spoke, wow, first my mom and now my dad as well. What kind of influence does this man have on people?

"I'm taking your daughter to a date tonight, so if you please excuse us." He entwined his fingers into mine.

"Yes sure. We are leaving anyway." Mom was totally exaggerating!

"Let's go Aiden." I gripped on his shift and pulled it like a kid.
"It was nice meeting you Mr. & Mrs.Thomas."
Aiden said. "Let's go Skylar."

We both rushed to my room.

"You really saved us Aiden!" I rushed into his arms. I don't know what was happening to me. It is something inexplicable. I think I have fallen in love with him. I never felt the way with any man before. I think this is Love. It is just too early to confess it.

"I'll just head back to my flat and get ready, you can prepared yourself in that time." He said.
"Ok." I replied.

He grabbed his flat's keys from my study table and went back.

This calls in for a refreshing shower. After showering. I started doing my hair. I decided to do some soft curls and I put it down. After doing my hair, I went up to my closet to select a lingerie. Uhmm...I guess my pair of Victoria's Secret black lingerie will be perfect.

I just put them on. I look sexy! Now dress up! I had two options but I went for a short white cut-through dress, it was sexier!

I slipped into my dress in ease. It looked perfect on me! Aiden would love it.

I put on some make-up, nothing much- just some foundation and concealer, a red lipstick, a black mascara, some smokey eyeshadow and I was ready!

Well..my look deserved a picture! I stood in front of my mirror, flaunting myself and my iPhone. I took a picture.

I reviewed it...perfect!

I pushed in my heels and rung Aiden's doorbell.

Aiden opened the door, he looked breathtaking in that crisp black suit and white shirt!

"Holy Sh*t Skylar! You look...beyond beautiful! The dress perfectly flaunts your flawless skin!" He caressed my neck and tingles his fingers down to my ass. He explored deeper with his finger...given unimaginable pleasure to my body.

He moved closer to my neck. I could smell his rich cologne.

He whispered "The knickers weren't really needed. Come in and pull out of them."
I flushed red.

He slowly pulled me in and led me to his bedroom. He puts me down on the bed, he folds my legs, his finger tantalized as they move further upward. He pulls up my dress in a tranquillising way.

He leans forward and whispers "Let me do it for you.." His fingers reach my pelvis and they start to pull my knickers down.

"Hmmm...much better." He grinned with my knickers in his hand. "I have a gift for you." He pulled me up and whispered.

"What is it?" I ask out of desperation.

"Here." He took out a box, made of satin, wrapped in a blue silk ribbon.

"What is in it?" I asked.

He opened the box. There were two silver balls hung in one chain. My heart skipped a beat as he picked em' up. My heart was racing and my pulse rate increased. I was at a loss of words at that moment. What was he going to do with those balls?

"It is something that will give you the pleasure of pain." He whispered. "Try them on for me."

"Ok.." I nodded like an obedient little girl. His presence turned me into an obedient puppy. His puppy.

"Turn around." He ordered.

I do as he says.

"Bend down." He says.

He pulls up my dress and starts inserting the balls in my butt!

"Ahhhh!!" It did hurt, but at the same time it gave me immense pleasure, I didn't resist it.

"It will cause a little pain, but the pain is pleasure, babygirl.." he inserts them deeper.

Finally they are fully inserted into my butt.

"Stand."

I stood up. The balls kick in!

"Aiden, how will I go with these ball?"

"You can, babe...just try to walk." He slapped my butt once.

I try to walk. The balls move around my body as I walk an inch. It pained but I couldn't deny the pleasure it sent me!

"Let's go." He took my hand and took me to his car. He started driving whist the balls were dancing inside me.

Aiden turned on some music. It was What you need by The Weeknd. The song completely intensified the whole ambience. The slow and seductive lyrics were just perfectly blended with the reaction of the balls.
I looked out of the window and drift into the lyrics.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW