Part-23

We reached the party fast. The hall was filling up with people with their dates, girls were dressed like mere barbie dolls & boys were a bit clown-like, I guess? Haha.

I walked in arm-in-arm with Aiden and all eyes were on us instantly. People were gossiping and whispering.

"Woah this place looks quite crowded." I hissed.

"We can make some space of our own." He teased.

I flushed red.

"Skylar!" Emma showed up in front of me with Jace, an average looking boy from our school. She wore a tiny strapless dress and she had some makeup on. She was looking pretty.

"Hey Ems'." I gave her a friendly hug.

"Looking good." She winked. I just smiled.

"You look pretty too." I said back.

"Ah, Aiden I had almost forgot about you." She shook her hands with Aiden.

I could really do with a Martini, but I can't because I'm pregnant! Fuck. I need some drink!

After some time the ceremony starts. There was a dance arranged for the couples, I stepped on the stage with Aiden. I insisted Aiden to dance. And of course he can't say no to me. Hehe. It was pretty difficult to dance with this bump, but I somehow managed to go with the flow of music. Suddenly the song "It had to be you" started playing, OMG! That's one of my favourite by Frank Sinatra. He enjoyed the song too. We danced for a long time until it was  interrupted by an announcement.
"Ladies and Gentleman. May I have your attention please?" The MC called out.
"We are going to announce the graduation king and queen now." He called out.

There was murmurs all around after the announcement.

"Are you all ready?" The MC called out.

"YES." The crowd responded.

"So the Graduation Queen is...Skylar Thomas!" The MC cheered. I was blank after hearing my name! Wtf! I never expected to be the graduation queen! I went up to the stage with pride. The MC placed a crown on my head.

"Now turn for the graduation king."

"Micheal Scott." The MC cheered. Michael was one of the charmers at school, a topper and intellectual boy and captain of the school football team, who isn't really into any girl. But girls were crazy bout' him.

I had to look into Aiden's face. He wasn't pleased about Micheal's role here. He was quite jealous.

"So as you both are the king and queen of the night we would be pleased to see you both kiss." The MC said.

No way I'm kissing him. I looked at Micheal, shameless bastard smiling! Suddenly I see Aiden enraged. He is coming right here!

"No way my girlfriend is kissing that idiot." He pushed Michael away and grabbed my hand.

"Mr.Romano. We are so pleased that you came." The stupid MC said.

"I have and with my damn girlfriend, so I expect you to shut the hole in your face!" He was almost about to hit the MC. I stopped him.

"No, Aiden." I said.

I took off the crown and threw it to the ones who wanted it.

"Let's go." I said to Aiden.

He drifted into a dip kiss with me. Everyone's mouth formed an "O".

"I love you." He looked into my eyes and whispered.

"I love you more." I kissed him again.

"Let's just get out of here." I said.

"Sure." He said.

We got into Aiden's car.
"I'm sorry to have brought you here. You know it hampered your reputation"- He put a finger on my lips and stopped me.

"I can do anything when it comes to you." He said.

"Stop." I said. He stopped the car. It was quite quite here.

I snapped out of my seatbelt. I opened his too.
I slowly started taking off my dress and threw myself on top of him. "I need you." I whispered.

"We are in the middle of a street." He said.

"I know." I start undressing him. He pushed the seat back, so we could use the back seat.
I take off my underwear and bra, I was soon all naked and he was too.
He entered me.

I groaned. My body was on fire! He kissed my nipples and then moved down to my belly.
"I can't wait for you to come out little Romano." He said. I blushed. I bit his lower lips out of excitement, he grinned.

"Can we continue this back home?" He proposed.

"Ok. But there's no way I'm wearing that dress back." I said.

"I don't have any problem, but I don't like the thing that people are going to see you in your underwear." He said. "I don't like want them seeing what is mine." He whispered in a lordly tone.

"I can use your jacket." I said.

"Then it's fine." He kissed my lips.

He puts on his shirt and pants and gets back to his seat. I take my seat too.

He drove fast. We reach our apartment. He parks the car. I stand out of the car. I was only in my lingerie and his jacket.

He rushed towards me and picked me up in a bridal position.

"You have gained a lot of weight Miss Thomas." He said.

"I know that Mr.Romano. I have to carry a little Romano inside me so." I grinned.

"But you are still beautiful." He said.

I blushed. He opens his door and he puts me on the bed. He continues doing his magic. I drift off to sleep.
AIDEN'S POV

She was soon asleep. She was tired. I look at her, she is so beautiful. I feel so lucky to have got her in my life. Honestly she is the best thing that has happened to me. I can't express how much I love her. This little girl came into my life and literally changed me. Skylar, Adriana and this little Romano are my life now. I want to spend the rest of my life like this, with her and my children, give them the best and protect them. I kept my thoughts aside and planted a small kiss on Skylar's forehead.
"I love you Skylar Thomas." I whispered on her sleeping face. Soon I felt asleep too.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW