Part-9

"Aiden." I whispered. I was lying beside him in my bed, drained out after the frantic love making.

"Mhmm..What is is babe?" He woke up and answered.

"Don't you have work today?"

"You know I'm the boss and can go in whenever I want." He traced his arms around my exposed belly. He slid two fingers inside my wet pussy. "Let me be the boss of this perfect body too." He trailed wet kisses down my neck.

"Aiden..." I moaned his name.

"What is it, babygirl?" He smirked.

"It's yours...." I tried to catch my breath.

"What is?" I was so intimidated by his presence right now. The please his fingers sent to my body, was no less than an art.

"My body...it's yours..." I moaned, surrendering to him.

1 hour later

"Wanna go out for coffee?" I suggested, trying to catch my breath.

"Sure. I need caffeine in my system right now." He grinned.

"Let me get ready then." I said.

"Ok. I'll go back to my apartment and get dressed." He said.

I simply nodded.

I went up to my closet, I heard him shut the door.

I took out a shorts and a white levis top. I decided to put my deep brown messy hair down. Finally I wore my brand new Converse sneakers. I was finally ready!

I took the keys of my flat and shut the door behind me. I checked my bag once.
Sh*t I forgot my phone.

I went in again, my phone was on my bed. I noticed a blood stain on my bed, it was the sign of losing my virginity. Yes, I never had sex before. It was my first, Aiden was my first. I check my mobile once before leaving.

65 unread messages.
My eyes went onto one. It read "Be careful, your daddy won't be there all times. I'm watching you."  It was from an unknown number. Who the hell is it? Is it a sick joke? Bryce is out of the picture. Who might this be?

My mind is screwed. I decide to keep aside that thought for a while and leave downstairs. I don't want to ruin my morning. I need to clear my mind.

Aiden stood by his car. He was on his phone talking to someone. I waited and then jumped onto him.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Let's go." He said.

We hopped into the car, Aiden drove it.
We reached to cafe in 10 minutes. I came out of the car. I stood in the parking lot, Aiden came back after parking his car.

He reached hold of my hand and held it tight. We were entering the cafe holding hands, wow. My ex never held my hand? But Aiden is far better than that assh*le. Aiden treats a girl like she deserves to be treated. He is a true gentleman.

I took a seat.

He asked "What do want to order?"

"Uhmm...a cappuccino." I said.

"Coming right up." He went to the counter.
He came back after 10 minutes with our coffees.

"Here." He handed me my cup.

"Excuse me are you Mr. Aiden Romano?" A random woman, asked Aiden in an excited tone.

"I'm afraid I am." Aiden kept his tone classy.

"I can't believe my eyes! I'm seeing Aiden Romano one of the top 10 billionaires in the Forbes list!" She was literally jumping.

"Can I have a picture with you? You are my greatest inspiration." She begged Aiden.

"Sure." Aiden said, he didn't sound too pleased to see his fan, proves he does not like the fame.

That woman clicked a picture with Aiden, thanked him, she was too reluctant to move but thanks to my death stated she walked away.

"You are that famous??" I asked him out of astonishment.

"Can't imagine." He clearly didn't like publicity.
We left the cafe, the moment we stepped out, paparazzis surrounded us and bombarded us with questions.

PAPARAZZI 1- Is she your girlfriend Mr. Romano?

PAPARAZZI 2- How old is she?

PAPARAZZI 3- How did you guys meet?
And there were many other disgusting questions too.

Aiden started answering "Yes she is my girlfriend. Her age is none of your concert and it's quite rude to ask about a lady's age. We are neighbours." He swiftly pulled me out from the croud.

"OMG! I didn't even have a clue that you were this famous!?" I laughed.

"It can get worse sometimes. You have no idea." He laughed too.

We ran towards the car.

*Phew* "Saved ourselves from the paparazzi!"
I laughed.

"I want to take you out for a dinner tonight, Skylar." He said in a pleading tone.

"...Aiden, is it a date?" I looked into his deep piercing eyes.

"Maybe." He flirted.

"I want to take you out to shopping now, for our first date..." He said.

"You don't need to do that, I have many dresses." I tried to be convincing.

"But I want to do that." He stuck to his point.

"Ok." I had to agree. He smiled. "My angel".

He started driving towards the right.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2.LOVE AT FIRST SHOW