Part-7

I had nothing to do now, so I decided to go through my social media. I opened Facebook, the place where shit gets real.

Whatever, I use don't use it much.

I made my mind to open Eva's Profile. She had unfriended me, in no time! Wow, I just think about the mistakes I made in my entire 18 years of life. She changed her profile pic too, she made a candid pose with Bryce. Good (sarcastically). This is what happens when you are blindly in love with the wrong person, Eva is a fool.

A thought stuck my mind, let's search for Aiden on Facebook. I looked through the list of names, No, Aiden isn't there on Facebook. I checked Instagram, no signs of him, I checked in Twitter he had a verified, private account. I sent him a request. After some time he accepted it. I went through his tweets, nothing special.

5 days later

I was working on my laptop when the bell rung.

Who would be ringing my bell at 10pm? I put on my jacket and went for the door. hoping it was Aiden. But my body froze on seeing the sight. It was Bryce, what did he want? I was scared, to even look at his face. His face disgusted me.

"What do you want?" I answered shakily.

"Missed me? Don't you wanna call me in, you bitch? And your big daddy isn't here now!" He grinned an evil smile.

He didn't have good motives. He came towards me. He harshly held my hand and pulled me toward my bedroom.

"Leave me! Help!!!" I screamed.

"Leave her alone you son of a bitch!" Someone shouted. It was Aiden. I freed my hand from Bryce's  grip and rushed into Aiden's arms.

"Help me." I cried in his shirt.

"Shhh..I'm here now." He kissed my forehead. He shifted me aside and went toward Bryce.

"The previous warning wasn't enough, huh?" Aiden was in rage.

Bryce was scared which was visible in his face.

He moved closer to Bryce and punched him in his filthy face. I love this side of Aiden. Moreover I loved to see Bryce getting beaten up.

"Sky just call the police already!" Aiden screamed. I quickly reached for my mobile and dialled 911. I informed them about what happened.

After some time...

The police have arrived and they have Bryce under arrest on the charges of attempt to rape and trespassing. He deserves it! He double crossed his line! The police left after an hour of interrogation.

"Thank god you were there Aiden!" I hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry." He kissed my neck.

"I want you Aiden. Please." I breathed.

"You are making it really difficult for me to resist now!" He started kissing me.

"Then don't." I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

"Yes absolutely." I replied.

He slowly lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

He removed my jacket, he lifted one lazy finger to unhook my bra in one snap. He tugged down my panties and I was fully naked in front of him. He took a moment to look at my body. He slowly started stripping off  too.

Is this a dream? I'm really about to sleep with Aiden Romano? I let those thoughts aside and went with the flow. He started off by placing soft kisses on my neckline, his tongue started moving down my body, which made me squirm. He started kissing my bellybutton, he explored way below, until he reached my g-spot, he started messaging the walls of my clit and inserted two fingers inside me. I was about to come now. "Yes...come for me baby." I did as he demanded, he licked off my cum on finger and I groaned, I almost called out his name.  He slowly moved upwards and locked his hips with my pelvis. He took out a foil packet from his pocket of his trousers and tore the wrapper and placed the condom according to his length.

"Are you ready?" He asked again.

"Yes. I am." I nodded.

He slowly entered me. It pained at first, I groaned loud "Ahh..."

He went slow. It felt so good. I could feel the build up of an orgasm so could he. I moaned. I almost blacked out for a second. My body just went with the flow of him inside me. I loved the sensation of him inside me. This was definitely a new thing to me, but he seemed like a worthy man to lose my v-card to.

After a while we were soon asleep.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW