Part-36 (FINALE)

1 month later...

The Wedding

"How are you feeling?" Asked Emma.
"I can't believe this is happening, Emma. I just can't." Tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Jeez woman, why are you crying?" She asked disgusted.
"It's the cry of joy stupid." I teased.

I can't believe I'm getting married and that too with the man of my dreams. I can't wish for anything else other than spending the rest of my life with Aiden. I'm blindly in love with him and I've waited for this day from the beginning and it is here. No turning backs.

"Who will walk me down the aisle?" My mood changed knowing that there's nobody to walk me down the aisle. I left my parents long ago. They're strangers now though.

"May I do the honor?" It was a man's husky voice.

I turned back. "Mr. Andrian Valentino!"  I was shook.

"Please call me Andrian. I heard about your story from Aiden. So let me do the honor of walking you down the aisle." He smiled.

I got up and took Andrian's arm. We walked down the stairs.

Alexa stood downstairs smiling with her two children. When we reached her she said "I'm one of the bridesmaid."

I hugged her.

We walked to the aisle. Aiden stood there in a shining tuxedo. Adriana was wearing a little angelic gown and stood there with flowers.

Aiden smiled at me.

A small tear rolled down my eyes. This is it.

Aiden couldn't help but smile.

Andrian took me arm in arm. The priest stood there. I took my place.

Aiden came forward and whispered "You look absolutely breathtaking."

I blushed softly. "You don't look bad yourself."

He smiled.

"Let's start, shall we?" The priest said.

Aiden nods.

"We are gathered here in sight of god, and in presence of family and friends to join together this Man and his woman in Holy Matrimony."

"Who gave this bride to her groom in marriage." The priest continued.

"I did." Andrian said.

Andrian takes my right hand and places it on Aiden's left hand.

Andrian let go of my arm. I stopped him and said "Thank you."

He smiled.

Andrian takes a seat with his children.

"Mr. Romano have you prepared your vows?" The priest asked Aiden.

"Yes. I did." He took a deep breath.

"Skylar, from the first day I met you, I got attracted to you. I tried to stay away from you because you were young and had a life ahead. But I was selfish, I couldn't get you out of my mind. You were my first thought in the morning. I was furious when that boy laid his filthy hands on you. I came to realize that I can't live without you. Axel is a blessing to me and so are you. I was the happiest man alive when you agreed to marry me. Skylar Thomas, I promise to protect you, love you and be with you for the rest of my life."

I cried of joy.

"Skylar Thomas do you have your vows prepared?" The priest turned to me and asked.

I nod.

"Aiden Romano. The first time I met you I instantly developed a small crush on you. All these years I had been in search of the one, my Mr. Perfect. I fell in love with you from the day you saved me. It happened that you were my Mr. Perfect so are you now. Aiden, I solemnly vow to love and be with you for the rest of my life."

He had a smile on his face.

"Aiden Romano, do you take Skylar Thomas as you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Skylar Thomas, do you hereby take Aiden Romano as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I DO."

The crowd was cheering cheers.

We exchanged our rings.

"All that I have is now yours." Aiden said.

I smiled shyly.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now."

Aiden leaned forward and gave in a dip kiss.

"I love you Mrs. Romano." He looked into my eyes.

"I love you more Mr. Romano. Forever."

"Forever, mi amore."

THE END

Author's Note:

Forbidden pleasures has come to an end now. I would like to thank you guys for reading my story. Your support means everything to me. Epilogue will be available soon, STAY TUNED!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW