Part-24

I woke up to my alarm clock. Aiden wasn't present in the room. I checked my phone, 2 texts from Aiden. It read:

Come and meet me in the dining room after you wake up.
You looked so peaceful while sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up. I love you

I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I wore some fresh loose clothes, because I was completely naked.

I went to the dining room with mighty steps.
I didn't find him there, instead I checked the kitchen.
Holy Cow! He stood there shirtless in a ripped jeans and he was wearing an apron!?
I really want to jump into him and rip off that apron because I was literally drooling over him! He turned back and noticed me!

"Like what you see?" He flirted.
I flushed red.

"No..I was just..."- he moves up to me and whispers seductively "Oh baby, no need of denying. I know you enjoyed seeing me in this apron..." He trailed his fingers around my lips.

"I made breakfast today." He whispered in my ears.

"I would rather like to have you as my breakfast." I teased. Dang, the hormones!

"Someone's being kinky, huh?" He bit my lower lip.

"Oh, Mr.Romano, I was born this way." I said with pride.

"You sure were." He kissed my lips.

"Let's have the breakfast, we need to talk." He said by breaking the kiss.

"About what?" I asked out of desperateness.

"I was thinking about moving in together. What do you think? Because we cannot raise a child by staying in two different apartments, we need a house of our own. I will bring Adriana with me, if you are ok with that?" He proposed.

"I would love to move in with you and I would love to stay with Adriana." I said taking a bite from the Pasta Carbonara he made and to be honest it was delicious! Perks of dating a hot Italian.

"How is the food?" He asked.

"It's delicious Aiden." I said.

"I'm glad you like it, it's my favourite dish, I learnt it from my mom." He said. "I'm glad you agreed to move in with me and Adriana. I can't be happier." He smiled.

"Aiden I love you, I will always be with you." I said.

"I'm so blessed that I met a girl like you, you complete me Skylar." He took my both hands, folded them and kiss the tips of my fingers.

We ate our food in peace.

"You should start getting ready." He said.
"Yeah, I am heading to my room."

"Do you mind if I bring Adriana with me?" He asked shyly.

"No not at all!" I said cheerfully.

"Ok, I will head back to my apartment and meet you in 30 minutes." He said and went back to his flat.

I started getting ready.
I decided to wear my off white floral mini dress, it shows my bump so clearly! I put on some peach gloss and give my eyes a smokey effect.

I wear a pair of flat slippers and go to Andrian's apartment.

He was already standing outside with his iPad.
"The broker has sent me the outlets of some of the properties. I'll show it to you on the way."
He said. He handed me his iPad.

I hopped in Aiden's car and looked into the outlets.

"Which one do you like best?" I asked Aiden.

"I like the 2nd one." He said.

"I love that one too!" I said.

"So let's head there. I will let the broker know."
He said.
I nodded.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW