Part-25

Aiden pulled up in front of a villa. It was fucking huge! We got down from the car. A lady in Blonde hair stood by the gate.

"Ah, Aiden." She greeted Aiden in a seductive manner. I didn't like her way, to be honest.

"Hey Julia. This is Skylar Thomas, my girlfriend." Aiden introduced me.

She wasn't too pleased to see me either, but as it was her work, she had to keep on a poker face and she said "Nice to meet you Skylar."

"So show us inside." Aiden said.

"Yeah, follow me."

She opens the front door. Holy Sh*t! The living room is bigger than my entire apartment!

I stepped in to the spacious and luxurious living room.
I looked around.

WTF! There are my portraits all over the walls!
I asked Aiden. "What are these?"

"Your portraits." He answered with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"How did you know I was gonna choose this place?" I questioned.

"Just a mere guess." He said.
I was so happy.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He pecked on my lips.
Julia didn't seem too pleased again.

"Ahem, ahem." She acted like she was clearing her throat, but she just showed her uncomfortableness.

"Shall we continue?" She asked.

"We shall." Aiden said.

Julia led us to the kitchen, which had all modern elements in it, the tiles are so beautiful.

We moved on to the library, it was huge!! It had all my favourite books, even the books which are on my wishlist! This is amazing. But how did Aiden know about all this?

"Let's see the kids room now." Aiden gripped my hand and took me to a room.

"AWWW.." That was my reaction. The room was large, the walls were painted peach, so that it remains neutral. There was a big crèche. There were toys all over, my kid is gonna love this. Their daddy is a super daddy!

"Aiden I love this so much." I was pleased with all these.

"We are yet to explore the rest of the house, we haven't seen the main place yet." He teased.

"What is the main place?" I asked.

"Our bedroom." He whispered seductively in my neckline. It gave me shivers all over my body. I flushed red.

I followed him to a room.
He opened the door, Holy hell! I've never seen such a bedroom before except Christian Grey's bedroom. It looked identical to Christian Grey's bedroom.

The walls, I touched them, it had a wonderful texture. There was a king size bed, with satin white bedsheets.

Looks like a five-star hotel room. It had a bathroom attached to it.

"Like it?" Aiden whispered.

"Very much Aiden. I mean this all seems like a fantasy. I can't express what I'm feeling right now, and I can't express how much I love you."
He pins me to the wall and seals his lips on mine. I made sure Julia wasn't there.

"I love you too my little minx." He breathed

"Do you wanna start here itself?" I giggled.

"Not a bad idea y'know." He said.

"I was kidding." I said. He took it seriously.

"But I am not." He pushed me to the bed and he takes off his shirt.

"Julia can come anytime."

"She left, her boss wants to see her now, so she texted me." He smirked.

I smiled.

I take off my clothes and in no time he takes control and pleasures me without further delay.

We had already blessed the bed now. What a nice thing.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW