Part-26

Weeks passed, since we had moved into our new home. Aiden has been around a lot & has helped me through this 6 months of my pregnancy.

Aiden is out for work, I should grab some iced-tea at Starbucks. I didn't take the car, instead, I decided to walk. It was just 1 km away.
I took a look at my mobile, 3 texts from Unknown.

Who can it be? I stopped and took a look at those texts.

How is baby Romano doin'?

Your time is limited.

You are being watched. Watch your back bitch.

My phone dropped from my hand. FEAR. That's all I can feel, while picking up my phone from the ground. I feel like someone is watching me, like someone is following me. Is this kind of a sick joke? I mean the texts?
Who could it be.

I headed back towards home, I had to take the dark alley, coz there was a procession going through the main road.

I walked fast.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. Someone is following me. I stopped and turned back.
Nobody was there.
Suddenly I feel someone tightly grips me and wraps something around my face and after that everything was dark.

Ugh, my head hurts.

~

Where the fuck am I!? Why the hell am I tied up?

There were bruises all over my body. I rub my hands around my belly, to make sure my baby is ok.

I was tied up in a kind of abandoned house.
Nobody was there.
I screamed "HELP!"
No answer. My pulse rate increased and I was sweating immoderately.
Where's my mobile?
"I need Aiden. Aiden where are you?" I cried out.

"He won't ever reach you here, you little bitch." I looked up. It was a masculine voice.

I couldn't see the face, it was covered with black hood.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I screamed.

"You seem to talk a lot! Daniel, shut her mouth with a cloth."

A man in the same hood comes and wraps a cloth around my mouth.

The man starts speaking again "I'm gonna kill you and your unborn child, if Aiden doesn't come up with 10 million dollars by tomorrow." Who the hell is this person?

I cried. I struggled to speak.

My brain was too tired to think anything. I passed out.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW