Part-17

I went straight home after the nerve-racking doctor's visit.

No this can't be happening. I can't be pregnant! I dropped down to the ground in disbelief. I started at the empty walls, thinking about the consequences.

I was on my pills. So how is it possible!? I run up to my table to find the pills, I analysed it carefully, suddenly a teeny thing came to my notice- It was EXPIRED!

Fuck, this can't be happening! What am I going to do!? I did wish to be a mom, but I'm too young to be one! This is a fucking nightmare! I still have my higher education waiting. And most importantly- What if Aiden is not ready for another child? Or a child with me?!

Thinking about all these scenarios made my eyes teary, small droplets of tears rolled down my cheeks.

My mind was over a lot of things- most important the what if's- What if Aiden breaks up with me? What if he doesn't accept this baby? What if-

I'm being a freak! Should I call him now?

I guess he is at work now, it won't be right to tell him now. I should wait and see.

I'm thinking that how messed my life has become now, how am I going to continue my studies while raising a baby? Is my dream of becoming a veterinarian gonna end right here?

Suddenly I hear a bell ring. Who is it at this hour? I opened the door, it was Emma.

"Hey!" She hugged me.

I was still crying. I tried to wipe out my tears.

"What's wrong?" Emma was worried.

"I"- I couldn't say it. Do I trust her yet? But there ain't much to lose or gain.

"You can trust me. I won't tell anyone. What's wrong?" She held me tight.

"I...I...I'm PREGNANT." I screamed.

"What? When did you find out?" She was tensed.

"Today at the clinic." I cried out.

"Oh god. What are you gonna do now?" She asked.

"I don't know...Emma, I just don't know anymore."

"Don't worry. I will support you." She assured me.

"Thank you." I leaned on her shoulder. I could feel her warm breath on my face. She was so beautiful, I wanted to kiss her right now! She looked into my eyes, she caught me staring at her lips. Suddenly she presses her cold lips on mine, I gave in to the kiss. It was so wrong, but it felt so good. I wanted to take it to the bed. We stood up, without breaking the kiss. I locked the main door. We slowly moved to my room.

"Are you sure you want it?" Emma asked me.

"Yes..." I whispered.

I locked my bedroom. She slowly starts undressing me, she pulls off her shirt too. She pulls down her jeans. I strip off all my clothes. I was fully exposed to her beautiful eyes. She was too. Her body was absolutely flawless. She carried me to the bed and started kissing me passionately.

"God, you're perfect!" She whispered.

I blushed. She caressed my hardened nipples, her kiss finds it's trail down my breast, she sucks my nipples. I moaned. This was the first time I was making out with a girl. Our vaginas touched. She started kissing my navel cavity, she trails her tongue below to my sex. She inserts one finger inside and for a moment everything seemed perfect. We broke our boundaries.

Finally we stopped. She slowly pecks on my lips. Our tongues touch, we were making out frantically.
It was wrong! I was cheating on Aiden! I need to stop now!

"Emma"- I broke the kiss.

"What's wrong?" She was puzzled.

"I can't do this. I can't cheat on Aiden. I love him." I apologised.

She was in deep thoughts.
"That's fine...I guess. Is he the baby daddy?" She was a bit disheartened.

"Yes..." I whispered.

This was a blunder! I can't do this with Aiden!

"Let it be our little secret please? No strings attached?" I said. A dirty little secret.

"Don't worry. You can rely on me." She said.

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow." She was dressed and she left.

Fuck! How could I? How can I cheat on Aiden!? I'm a fucking cheater! I can't tell this to Aiden. He will leave me. It was a fucking blunder and it won't happen again! I will make sure of that.

I wore my a sexy lingerie. I needed Aiden. He is the only one I want & need.
I texted him. He replied he was on his way. I waited in my sexy lingerie. The door bell rung.
Yes! It was Aiden! I opened the door and threw myself on Aiden and started kissing him. He took a moment to look at my body and said "Wow!"

"Let's go to bed." I pulled him by his shirt. I undress him and strip off my lingerie.

"I'm all yours." I kissed him. He entered me in no time.

"And I'm yours." He kissed me.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW