Part-33

Aiden brought me to an enchanting garden. It was well decorated with lights. I was looking around the garden. I turned back.
Aiden was on his knees, with a box which contains a diamond ring. My mouth dropped open.

"Skylar Thomas, the day I met you in the elevator, I knew you were different. You completely flipped my world upside down. You complete me. You won't imagine how happy I was when I heard the news of your pregnancy. We are bringing a new life to the earth. Adriana is expecting a little brother/sister. I love your smell everyday right beside me, I love your angelic face, I love your body, I love your lips, I love your perfect imperfections, I love everything single thing about you. You are perfect for me and I promise to protect you and love you for the rest of my life. Will you Marry Me?

I  was in tears, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Aiden Romano was on his knees and he is proposing me! Oh my god.

"Yes Aiden, I will Marry You." I ran in his direction as fast as I could.

He inserted the ring inside my finger, it was on platinum and it had a huge diamond in it's centre and small diamonds around it.

He got up and kissed me.

"I love you, soon to be Mrs. Romano. You won't imagine how happy I am." He said.

"I love you too Mr. Romano, can't wait to see you down the aisle." I kissed his neck.

"Let's head back home." He said.

"Let's go."

We didn't go home, we went to a five-star hotel. This was part of the surprise too. Aiden was the co-owner of the hotel.

So we got the presidential suite.
"I can't wait to get you out of that dress." He whispered, while unlocking the door of our suite.

He shut the door behind me. He moved closer to me, he runs his fingers through my neck and he trails down my shoulders, he finds the zipper of the dress. He pulls the fly of the zipper down.

I pulls the dress down.

"You've got perfect skin." He compliments me as he ran his fingers down my body.

I flush red.
He carries me up and takes me to the bathroom.

He puts me on the bathtub, the water was already poured and there was rose petals all over the water.

He unhooks my bra and takes off my panties. He gently kisses my belly. He was undressing now.  He enters the tub. He climbs on top of my in such a way, my baby remains unbothered inside.

He slowly reaches down my clitoris, he inserts his fingers inside me.

I clench my hands on the edges of the bathtub. I could feel high sexual tension building up here.

I groan.

He removes his fingers and he adjusts his erection on my pelvis. He enters me.

I could feel the build up of the orgasm again.

"I love you.."

"I love you more.. don't stop." I groan.

He continues. I almost black out for a moment.

He was amazing at this. I could feel another buildup.

I could feel multiple orgasm at once.
He stopped when both of us came, together.
This time it was absolutely different. It was divine, sublime.

He carried me to the bed. We were totally naked. We had no energy left for more sex, so we just cuddled instead, until we were full asleep.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW