Part-15

The Next Morning...

As usual I woke up with Aiden's arms wrapped around me. We were tangled in the bed.

I could not get enough of this man! He was still asleep, I decided not to wake him up. I slowly got up from the bed and found that T-Shirt and wore it again.

I went up to the kitchen for some food, to be honest, I was starving.

"Can I help you ma'am?" A blonde middle aged lady came up to ask me. She might be the maid.

"Actually yes, I'm looking for some breakfast. Do you have anything prepared?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do. What do you want ma'am? I'm Betha by the way." She looked nice.

"Betha, do you have pancakes?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir takes pancakes for breakfast too!" She smiled.

"Just give me a minute, I'll serve you." She said.

I went up and sat on one of the chairs in his table, waiting for my food.

Meanwhile Aiden joined. "Good Morning Beautiful." He pecked on my cheeks.

"Good Morning.." I said.

"Uh, the guests are coming here in two hours. So please get ready." He said softly.

"Ok." I nodded.

We had our breakfast in peace. Then Betha served us some juice. After finishing our meals, I went to my room for a shower.

2 hours later...

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*
"I guess it's your guests." I wore a plum v-necked short dress.

Betha opens the door.

A man, nearly a bit above Aiden's age appeared at the door. She was holding hands with a woman maybe in her late-twenties. They were carrying two children in their arms.

"Long time no see Andrian Valentino." Aiden joked with him. Wait. Andrian Valentino, means the billionaire Andrian Valentino. And is wife is Alexa Hawkins.

Well Aiden has high choice in people.
"Andrian this my girlfriend Skylar Thomas." Aiden introduces us.

"Nice to meet you Miss Thomas." Andrian shook his hands with mine. No doubt he was drop dead gorgeous, with his ocean blue eyes! But I have Aiden. But have to say Alexa is a lucky girl!

"Miss Thomas"- I stopped him.

"Oh, please call me Skyar." I interrupted.

"Ok, Skylar this is my wife Alexa Valentino, my daughter Jasmine and my son Alexander." He introduced me to his lovely family.

His family was too cute! I went up to see Alexander and Jasmine, OMG, they are the cutest kids I've ever seen!

They looked at me with their small piercing eyes, I caressed their cheeks, they started laughing faintly.
My heart melted on seeing them.

I introduced myself to Alexa.

"Hey I'm Skylar. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Hi Alexa, nice to meet you too!" Alexa looked so nice. She was so beautiful too! We talked about everything.

After talking, we sat for dinner. Dinner was so deliciously made by Betha.

One hour later...

It was time for them to leave now.

"Why are you leaving so early?" I asked Alexa.

"I need to feed my babies, next time we'll stay longer, promise." She said.

I hugged her and after the formalities, they left.

"They seemed so nice." I said to Aiden.

"They are." Aiden smiled.

"Alexa was Andrian's student, when their chemistry started, then Alexa became pregnant with the twins, one day Andrian confessed his love towards Alexa. Andrian was a typical bad boy before he met Alexa. Then they got married, but the sad thing is Alexa suffered a miscarriage, it was of the third child." Aiden narrated.

"Young love, like me...but the miscarriage thing is too sad." I said.

"Hmm.." Aiden moved towards me...I could feel his cold breath on my neckline.

"Encore?" He teased.

"Ok." I winked.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW